Two

(A/N this book don't take place in New York City like in gmw it's upstate New York so in the suburbs just thought I would throw that out there)

It's been a week since I found out I was pregnant and I still never told Josh or my parents and I know it's bad I should have told him when I found out but I never had the chance to every time I tried I got all nervous and said it's nothing

Today was the day I had to tell Josh and then figure out a way to tell my parents. I gotten pretty good at hiding my morning sickness which is a lie because it hits you as all hours of the day but thankfully no one noticed except for the girls.Josh and I was in my room watching movies, I kept trying to hold in my nausea fighting the urge to throw up my guts.

Josh and I was in my room watching movies, I kept trying to hold in my nausea fighting the urge to throw up my guts

''Everyone's at that party tonight.'' Josh says looking through his phone watching the drunken teens on Snapchat, we both laugh watching at how there all drunken messes.
''Josh I have to tell you something.'' I say sitting up and looking at him, he dose the same and replies. ''Yeah what's up.''
''This is... hard to say.''
''Hey there is nothing you can't tell me you know that.'' He tells me sweetly holding my hand.
''I uh well... I'm pregnant.'' Once the last word comes out my mouth his face goes pale and smile falls. His whole face and body freeze. ''Josh?'' I wave my hand in front of his face but he's still frozen like a computer. ''I know this is hard for you but-''
''But we used protection'' He cuts me off.
''Yeah but protection doesn't always work.''
''WHAT!" He exclaims shocked.
''You-you didn't know that?" I furrow my eye brows in confusion at my boyfriend.
''Wha- no I did. I did.'' He clearly lies.
''Right well, I understand if this is to much for you that's why I'm fine raising this baby by myself. I came from a single mother so I am perfectly capable-''
''Maya I'm here for you no matter what, I'm not leaving yeah it's shocking and scary very scary... but well figure it out together.'' He smiles holding my hand and I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders.I feel more calm I have such a great boyfriend.
The next night
It's Sunday night and I'm laying in my bed trying to figure out a way to tell my parents. While I'm in my thoughts I get a text from the group chat.
From; Harper 💕
Come over now everyone now.
Her text reads. Riley, Scarlett and I reply on our way. I get up from the bed putting on my sneakers and walking into the living room to see my mom and dad cuddled on the couch watching tv.
''I'm going to Harpers.'' I tell them before walking out.
Scarlett, Harper, Riley and I all live in the same neighborhood complex we all walk to each other's houses being that we live on the same block. I walk into Harper's house and see it empty, Harper's dad is a pastor so her mom and dad are barley ever home.I walk up the stairs to Harper's room and find all the girls already there.
''What's going on?'' I question.
''This.'' Harper holds up a pregnancy test.
''OH come on seriously?!" Scarlett says annoyed.
''How is it possible we're all pregnant at the same time?'' I question.
''Um excuse me I'm not.'' Riley holds up her hand.
''You're next.'' Harper tells her earning a disgusted look on Riley's face.
''What am I gonna do my dad's the freaking pastor he's gonna kill me if he finds out.'' I can tell Harper is stressed and worried the same way I have been since I found out I'm pregnant.
''Who's the father?'' Scarlett asks.
''If I say you guys can't freak out.''
''Who is it harry styles?'' Riley jokes.
'' I think it's max's... Max Lott.'' Harper says causing us all to gasp in shock.
''But you and Lucas broke up like two weeks ago?'' I question at the fact that Harper and her boyfriend of one year broke up two weeks ago.
''Wait why didn't you tell us you slept with Max?'' Riley questions.
''I don't know it was a moment of weakness and Lucas and I wasn't exactly broken up at the time. But he don't know that so no one say nothing.Now what do I do about my parents?''
''Okay don't worry you're not alone in this You have us, just talk to you're parents about it I'm sure they'll understand.'' I assure her rubbing her back hoping she calms down.I know this feeling and it sucks hell I'm going through it right now,
''But you have to tell Max.'' Riley says.

A/N I know this chapter sucks but I just wanted to update this story more better chapters with drama and plot twist coming soon! PLEASEEE comment and vote.