Chapter 4.

"I got it! We tell Bose's dad that Bose is allergic to the Eiffel tower." Chapa suggested.

The four were on their way to buy Ray more of that meat he adores so much.

They'd been walking for hours and discussed possible solutions to their problem of Bose leaving Swellview and so far, they hadn't come up with anything good.

"Why would Bose be allergic to the Eiffel tower?" Mika asked.

"It could happen." Chapa said. "No, it couldn't." Miles said. "And anyway, how would Bose even know he's allergic to the Eiffel tower? He's never been near it." Mika added.

"Whatever. I don't see you guys coming up with ideas." Chapa said. "We fake Bose's kidnapping?" Miles suggested.

"That's even worse than Chapa's idea. We don't wanna raise any false alarms or worry Bose's parents." Mika said.

Miles agreed. When they reached the store, Bose stepped in front of them.

"Alright, hold your noses, people."

Chapa furrowed her eyebrows. "Why do we have to hold our n- Oh, God!" Chapa, Miles and Mika almost gagged at the pugent smell of the raw meat.

"Told ya."

Bose said and started laughing at the wierd faces his friends were making. Chapa held her nose and blinked rapidly. "Let's just get the meat and get outta here." She said. "Agreed." Mika and Miles said at the same time, also holding their noses.

Once Bose bought the meat and they were on their way back, they brainstormed more ideas to keep Bose in Swellview. They still couldn't think of anything.

***

"You know, Paris isn't such a bad place." Chapa said. The four of them were on a bench and Bose threw a few meat crumbs at the pidgeons nearby.

Ray wouldn't mind sharing, right?

Right. "Pfft." Bose said. "No, really it isn't. You should see this restaurant we saw while we were there called 'Hip Hop Paris."' Mika said. Miles nodded, remembering the time they had left for Paris and accidentally left Bose behind.

"That sounds like Hip Hop Puree."

"It looks like Hip Hop Puree too." Chapa added.

Bose sighed.

"I'm sure it's awesome and all but I can't leave Swellview." He paused to look around at the random strangers walking up and down and the flock of pidgeons gathering around them to eat the meat crumbs. "It's my home. I don't wanna say goodbye to it."

"Aww." Mika gushed. "You won't." Chapa said firmly. "Yeah, we won't let you." Miles said. Bose gave his friends a grateful look before throwing a few more crumbs at the pidgeons.

"You sure you should be feeding Ray's meat to the pidgeons?" Mika asked.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind."