Introduction To The Characters

Inaya Khan.
She is the type of girl everyone wants! Cute, bubbly, funny, loving, caring and of course, beautiful! Currently, she is just an 18 year old who is in the 1st year of college! Her family wants her to become a doctor, and she too is very much interested in being one! She loves her family and friends to death and can do anything for them! Even if you've caused pain to her, or even broke her heart, and she sees you in trouble or you need help, she'll never think twice before helping you! She never forgets her Allah in any situation she is, whether it be good or bad. Believes in Allah no matter what!!

Saud Khan.
The only brother of Inaya's best friend. Although he is a Muslim, he is way too busy being an introvert and he doesn't realizes that he's ignoring Allah. He has good looks and a personality due to which girls are wishing to be with him! He's now in his 3rd year college, age 20. He loves to annoy the hell out of her sister's best friends! But no matter how annoying he is because when it comes to taking care of them, he is very caring! He sometimes even used to hang out with his sister and her friends, but once he reached 10th, he became an Introvert and grew distant to almost everyone! He was a funny, caring and loving guy. But the question is, did he really change or is still the same Saud who loves to annoy everyone!?

Ishaan Verma.
You can call him the hot guy who has girls all around him! He is the best friend of Inaya and her friends. Goes to the same college as Inaya and Saud and is also in his 3rd year. Many girls are running after him, but he is waiting for the perfect girl. There was a time when he was madly in love with someone, but soon he understood that its just an attraction and not love! Loves to irritate his best friends as he knows their weak points better than anyone! At first, Inaya and Ishaan couldn't stand each other! But now, they are the best friends everyone wishes for! Is it just true friendship that now they're Best Friends or something else!?

What will happen when these 3 collide?! Do drop your opinion in the comment box! Thankyou for reading✨ Make sure to press the ⭐ button. To know what will happen further, add this story to your Library♥
With Love,
Umzee♥