Part 6 : Please wear a t-shirt!

Inaya's P.O.V

We had superr fun at the amusement park. After a really long time, we went out together. Its 8:37 pm rn and we are now heading home. Aryan Bhai dropped Ishaan first and was thinking to drop us and then go home, but I forced him to go right now so after dropping him, I am driving the car. Oh I guess I forgot to tell y'all that I love to drive. Now that I am 18, I have a license and I can drive!! Saud is sitting beside me, in the passenger seat and both Haniyah and Aleezeh are behind, eating. I am driving and this guy is talking to me nonstop. Now he wants to play songs so I pass him my phone for the songs. He played 'Mad at Disney' by Salem Ilese. I was about to ask him to play that, what a coincidence! That's one of my favorite song. After sometime we reach Saud's house. The reason why I said 'Saud's house' is that sometimes he lives here and we plan our hangouts at his place mostly, because no one's gonna watch us do stupid stuff, except him. We didn't need to bring any clothes here as we have our clothes kept in Haniyah's closet! This is like our 2nd home, I swear.

We entered the house and I told everyone to first change and freshen up. Whenever we come here, I have to act like the eldest because these 3 start behaving like little kids! They don't want to sleep early, they don't want to wake up early, always whining for junk food, that too from outside and always become lazy here. I swear if you want to see their real side, come stay with us here for a day. We all go in separate rooms to change. I thought it would be better to take a bath, so I quickly took a shower. I change my clothes and wear a Black Salwaar Suit.

I am now drying my hair with a towel because there isn't any hair dryer in this room. I hear the door open so I turn around, only to see Saud entering the room while wiping his face with his towel, SHIRTLESS!!! I guess he entered the wrong room. Astagfirullah! He's shirtless and I am looking at him! INAYA STOP LOOKING AT HIM! HE LOOKS GOOD BUT THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT TIME!!! What the fudge? Did I just say he looks good? Ya Allah, what's wrong with me?! He locked the door and stands still. He removes the towel from his face and his eyes fell on me. I quickly get up and look here and there but then I throw my Dupatta at him. He was looking at me as if he just saw a ghost! He isn't blinking his eyes, he isn't saying something and he isn't even covering himself!!

Saud's P.O.V

Ha! Finally we're back to home. As soon as we enter, I was about to lie on my lovely sofa when Inaya interrupted me and told everyone to change and freshen up. I unwillingly go to the bathroom that's in front of my room. There's one more room next to mine. I take a hot shower instead and to be honest, I feel much better. Thanks to Inaya. I wrap a towel around my legs and exit the bathroom while wiping my face. I enter the room, still wiping my face, or to be more specific, my eyes. I've got
some soap in them. As I enter the room, a sweet smell hits my nose. Wow, is this my perfume? I never knew I had a sweet scented perfume! I turn around and lock the door. Suddenly, I hear some tinkling, like tinkling of bangles or something. I open my eyes slowly and spot someone in my room. I open my eyes properly, woah, the soap finally went! I see someone standing in front of me wearing a Black Salwaar Suit. Wait, its Inaya. She has a towel in her hand and her pretty long hair is on one side. I guess she's drying her hair. She is looking so pretty! MashaAllah! For a minute I felt like I couldn't breathe. Ouch! She threw her dupatta at me. Heh? Why did she do that? I look down at the dupattaaaaa!!! Oh Fuck! I am standing shirtless in front of her! But what is she doing in my room? Or I am in her..... YES! I am standing in her room! Ugh! I quickly wrap her dupatta around my body and then we hear a knock. We both look at the door and then at each other. I go to her and ask "Err, who, who's this? I mean at your door?" "Uhm, I-I don't know, must be Haniyah or Aleezeh. Wait I'll open the door."

Author's P.O.V

Saud wrapped Inaya's dupatta around his body and just then, they heard a knock on her door. Both looked at the door & then at each other. He went to her and asked that who's it and she said that it must be Haniyah or Aleezeh. She moved towards the door to open it but Saud pulled her back to stop her. She hit his chest when he pulled her and her hands were on his shoulders and his hands were now on her waist. They both looked in each others' eyes and had an eye-lock for a couple of seconds. Not getting any response from Inaya, the person outside knocked again, bringing them out of their eye-lock. Inaya hurriedly said "Uhm, who-who's it?" The person replied "Arre its me, Haniyah, open the door!" Saud shook his head, indicating Inaya not to open the door. Inaya replied "Huh? Uh, I cannot open the door now." Haniyah asked "Why? Why can't you open the door?" Inaya replied "Uhm, I-I am, I am changing! That's why!" Saud looked at Inaya, completely shocked of her answer and Haniyah said "Okay, I just wanted to ask if you've seen bhai. He's nowhere to be seen! You come out after you're done changing." "Uhm, yes yes I'll come, now go, what are you waiting for?" When they didn't get any response from her, they assumed she's gone. Inaya noticed that she's still in Saud's hold, so she gestured him to leave her. Saud left her and Inaya too removed her hands from his shoulder. She turned around to go but couldn't move ahead. She again turned to Saud and saw that her sleeve is stuck in her dupatta, which is currently wrapped around his upper body. Saud tried to remove it, but failed. He asked Inaya to remove it and she came forward. With every step she was going closer to him, both of them could hear their heartbeat as if they're hearing it using a stethoscope. Inaya started to remove the sleeve and she could feel his breathe fanning over her neck. She too failed to remove the stuck sleeve from the dupatta, so without informing her, Saud started to unwrap the dupatta. Inaya stared at his face and then quickly closed her eyes. Saud was done so he gently kept Inaya's dupatta on her shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked at him and Saud asked her "Inaya, what do we do now? I mean, I am here, and she's looking for me everywhere! Um, yes, I'll go in your bathroom and then you....."

Inaya's P.O.V

I screamed and ran out of my room and went to the hall. I saw them running to me and I said "Haniyah, there's someone in my bathroom. I had a bath in the bathroom which is in front of my room and I came and changed my clothes. Just then I heard a noise, like opening a tap. I tried to open the door, but it was locked from inside! So I came to you guys!" "Inaya uou sure babe?" asked Aleezeh "Arre of course I am! Now please come with me!" We all went to my room and I was leading them there. As I opened the door of my room, we saw Saud, shirtless again! I said "Saud? What are you doing here? Please wear a t-shirt!" My last sentence wasn't in our plan, I said that as I didn't want to see him shirtless anymore or else I'll be dreaming about him, and I would definitely love that! ( Note The Sarcasm ) He didn't have a shirt here, so he wrapped my towel around him. Wait what? Did he just wrap MY TOWEL AROUND HIS UPPER BODY!? Niya then said "Thank God that Bhai is here! Bhai, there's someone in Inaya's bathroom!" "Wait! What is he doing in MY ROOM? Saud, were you using my bathroom?" I acted. But he really did use my bathroom because there were water droplets on his body. Ugh Inaya, don't think about that! I mentally scolded myself. "Uhm yes I was, because somebody was in the bathroom outside and the other 2 were in their rooms, and this was vacant so... I used it!" So this was his plan so that he can get out of my room without any questions. Phew!

************************

That was it for today's chapter. Hope y'all liked it. Pardon me because I am not really good at writing romantic scenes👎 This was requested by a reader, so I made this thing really quick. Again, excuse me.🧿

Please vote and comment💬 because that really means a lot!

Take care. Stay home, stay safe<3

Keep supporting🥂

~
Umzee