Note!

Hey readers!

I know it's been reaaall long since I've updated the story. The last I updated was probably months ago.

The reason for the same is that
1) I am currently writing another story- Her Bestfriend's Brother- which is currently my priority. I'm pretty sure you must have guessed what the story is about- a girl and her best friend's brother. Yea, but it comes with manyyyy twists and turns and unexpected cliffhangers and the storyline is amaazzzing as per the story's readers. So, I highly suggest that y'all give it a shot and I'm sure you won't be left disappointed.

2) I have a looottt on my plate rn, studies, personal life, problems, and managing everything together rn is a biiigg issue for me. Plus, I'm preparing for an entrance exam as well as other exams, which is why I'm busy throughout the day studying. I hardly get time to update Her Bestfriend's Brother as well. I write the chapters whenever I get time. And by whenever, I literally mean like writing it when I'm travelling, or writing in the back of any random notebook when there's a free lecture or when I'm eating or get the leaastt time free.
And with everything going on, I can't manage to update this story and the other written by me as of now.

So, I'm thinking of putting these two stories on hold for a while, because honestly, idk when i might be able to write further and update them.

I hope y'all understand my situation!

Lots of love and regard,
Fairydust_sparkles