Part 13 :

Hey readerss!! Ik its been a longgg time, so I wrote this chapter for todayyy!!!
Enjoyy💗✨

Inaya's P.O.V

(Yawn) Ya Allah! I slept for sooo long! I start waking all of them and these lazy creatures took literally 15 minutes to get out of the bed! Astagfirullah! I quickly took a bath and then changed into a cute graphic black-brown tunic and black jeggings. I went in the hall and all of my friends are sitting and chatting, so I joined them. We talk for about 1/2 hour when Haniyah said "Bhai! Ice cream khaane chale?!" (Brother! Shall we go to eat ice cream?!) As soon as she said this, we all started asking Saud and he agreed, so we ran down and sat comfortably in the car. On reaching the ice-cream parlour, everyone ordered their ice-creams. One by one, our ice creams were being given to us and when I went to take my Double Choc Chip Ice-cream. I turned around and BOOM! "Shit! My Ice-cream!" I exclaimed and saw that I had collided with no one, but Saud. My Ice-cream was dripping from his shirt. "Oh Shit! Saud! I am so sorryy!! I didnt knew you were behind me!" And with that, I started laughing. He was looking so funny with his face having a confused look. I then said "Arrey sorry sorry. I won't laugh anymore..." Inayaa! Why are you sooo clumsyy!!? I mentally shouted at myself and passed him a few tissues. He went in the changing room. Actually, we were in a mall because there aren't any ice-cream parlours around his home. I re-ordered the same for myself and just while turning around, I again collided with someone but I held my ice-cream tightly so that it doesn't. Ugh! When I looked up to see who it is, I was.....scared...maybe... It was Sid. Aryan bhai quickly said "Inaya, idhar aao, ABHI!" (Inaya, come here, NOW!) I turned but he held my hand causing me to stop where I was. I then turned to him and said "Sid, leave my hand." "No I won't. Inaya I-" "I said leave my hand right away! Don't you understand English? Hindi mein bolu? Mera haath chhodo." He smiled evilly and held my hand tighter. He leaned towards me and that's when I slapped him on his ugly face. A loud thud was heard when I slapped him followed by claps. I looked around to see my friends and also the others in the mall who saw the scene clapping for me. I then freed my hand from his grip and with a sweet smile plastered on my face, I told him "Go to hell." When I went there, Asad Bhai, Aryan Bhai and Ayaan hugged me, all at once. I told them that I am okay and then we went to our table. Saud came and sat with us and we had decided that we won't tell Saud about what happened minutes ago. Everything was going fine but then some random guy came and said "Wow, you did a great job by slapping that guy." By now, Saud knew that something had definitely happened during his absence. When that guy went, he looked at me with questioning eyes and asked "Inaya, whats wrong? Ye kya bol raha tha?" (What was he saying?) Having no other option, I told him everything and surprisingly, he just said that I did good by slapping him. He wasnt angry, neither on Sid nor on us. (Sigh) Atleast he isn't angry. After some time, we leave the mall and were going to our car, when somebody pulled me to a corner. I shouted but it was of no use. I turned and saw Sid. He then took me to an abandoned building, which made me scare. I struggled to free myself but I couldn't. I then remembered the watch Asad bhai had gifted me. Gladly, I was wearing it, so I just pressed the small red button on it. He gifted it to me back when I was in 11th. If I press that small red button, Asad bhai will get alarmed and my location. I hoped that it works now... Sid smiled evilly and he put his right hand on my waist, pulling me towards him. I tried pushing him but he was toi strong compared to me. "Inaya, this is the place where you slapped me, right?" He asked indicating towards his cheek and I said "Oh yes. Why? You wanma try it again? I have no problem in slapping thay ugly face of yours!" He growled and held my hair tightly with his left hand and said "Wow, I like this side of you even more!" I raised my hand to slap him, but he held my hand mid-way. He said "Tch tch, aww, bad luck? No worries, try again." I again tried to slap him but he again held my hand and twisted it. Ya Allah! "Sid please leave my hand, its paining!" He didnt listen and held it more tighter. Just then we heard a beep sound. I immediately understood that its my watch, indicating they're here. I smiled and just then, we heard Asad bhai saying "Sid! Leave her, let her go!" He looked at us, confused that how did they get here. He left my hand and Aryan bhai came towards me and hugged me then he stared at Sid and then took me to the rest and all of them, except Niya, Liz, Zarah and Peter went to Sid. Ya Allah! I hope everything's gonna be alright.

Aryan's P.O.V

How the hell did that piece of shit dare to hold my sister's hand! That too in front of the whole mall! I wish that just once, I meet him and then I'll beat him black and blue! Huh! Currently we're leaving the mall and Haniyah started with her daily dose of chatter. Heh! She's just way too funny. Suddenly between her nonstop chatter, we hear a beep and Asad stopped in his tracks. He started looking here and there and then asked Aleezeh "Aleezeh! Ina- Inaya kahaan hai!?" (Where is Inaya!?) She said "Arrey see yahi to h- Huh? Where did she go!?" (Uh see she's here itsel- Huh?) He then said "She didnt go somewhere, she's been taken. By Sid" He angrily said the last sentence and said "Listen up! I have her location, cuz of this watch. Let's go." Saud started the car and we rushed in it. 5 minutes later we were around an abandoned building. That's where I saw Inaya's bracelet, which confirmed that she is here itself. We went in the building and saw that maniac holding my baby's hand so roughly. Asad pressed a button on his watch and Inaya smiled.  Asad told Sid to leave her and he did. I went and brought Inu to us and then except the girls and Peter, we went to Sid. He really needs to be taught a lesson. I punched him on his face and said "Next time, Inaya ko chhoone se pehle yaad rakhna ke uske 3 bhai zinda hai. Hmm?" Ayaan had lost his temper and he too punched his ugly face. We held Ayaan and went to the rest. We saw Inaya crying on Haniyah's shoulder. Which means Sid needs to stop. I cannot see a single tear drop in my sister's eyes. I rushed to her and held her face in my hands and said, "Inaya, I promise you that we will get rid of this Sid very soon. I promise." She kept quite and Asad came and agreed with me. Ishaan, Ayaan and Saud were also with us in this.
I promise you my sister, we'll get rid of him very soon...

**************

Hah! I am really very sorry for not updating and I know its been forever since I've updated. But I was busy with my annual exams which ended just yesterday. I hope you all will like the chapter...

Thankyou for reading and take care❤