Part 1 : Ya Allah!

Enjoy reading!

Inaya's P.O V

I was in my room sitting on my bed with my best friends, Aleezeh and Haniyah, who were looking at my childhood pictures. They then showed me a pic of mine in which I was sitting on the window eating Nutella, which was spread all around my cheeks and lips! I was just 3 years old during that time! We were laughing about it when I received a message on my phone from some Unknown Number. I decided to ignore it when another message popped. I then decided to check who was it, so I read the message.

Unknown Number : Hey Inaya.
Unknown Number : I have something very important to tell you!
Me : Um, who's this? And what do you want?
Unknown Number : Listen to me carefully and do not ask questions!
Me : Why shall I? And why should I even trust you!?
Unknown Number : You have to! Now please listen.
Me : Okay, what do you have to say?
Unknown Number : Inaya, you will be getting married in 2 years!
Ya Allah! Who is this idiot? Do they have no other work besides pranking people!?
Me : Listen! I don't have time for all this rubbish. Stop it!! Unknown Number : See Inaya, if you don't believe me, it's your bad. I just informed you about your future.
Me : Oh really? How do you know about my future? Stop fooling around!
Unknown Number : Okay, you don't wanna believe me, its your choice. But remember what I said, you will be married in 2 years!
I quickly blocked the number and tried ignored the conversation between us. After some time, I was hungry so we decided to eat Noodles. We were sitting in the dining room, eating quietly when suddenly, Aleezeh and Haniyah looked at me with a serious face and said, " Inaya, you are really getting married in 2 years! " I woke up and sat on my bed, panting and breathing heavily realizing it was just a bad dream. I quickly muttered Au'zoo Billahi Mina Shaytaanir Rajeem. Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. We Muslims say that to Seek Protection from Allah against the evil, Shaytaan (Satan). I drank water from my bottle that I had kept on my side-table. I then realized that Aapa ( my elder sister, we call our elder sisters as Aapa ) is not on her bed. I thought she must have gone to the bathroom and I was about to sleep again, when my eyes fell on the clock! YA ALLAH! I overslept! Shit! I quickly jumped out of my bed, but thanks to my blanket! I tripped over it and fell on the floor! Ya Allah, why am I so clumsy! I then got up and rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and had a quick shower. I came out realizing its 7:14 am. I had set my alarm for 6 am as today is my 1st day of college, but I guess I turned it off and slept! I was panicking as I didn't even decided what to wear for the 1st day! Ya Allah!
I called Aleezeh to inform her while looking for what to wear. She picked the call and happily said "Assalamualaikum, Miss Khan" I responded with "Walaikum Assalam. Listen, I need help, can you pwetty pwease come here!?" As I finished saying that, I heard a knock on the main door and asked her to excuse me and headed to the door to check who's here. I opened the door without checking through the 'Peep Hole' or whatever its called, because I was running late! As soon as I saw the person, I was over-joyed! It was Aleezeh with Haniyah who came to my rescue! They came in and we headed to my room. Without uttering a single word, Aleezeh started to pack my bag for the college while Haniyah started to select clothes that I could wear today! I quickly said " JazakAllah girls. ( Thankyou and may Allah reward you ) I'll dry my hair and do the makeup." With that said, I took out my hair-dryer and set it on its stand and started with my makeup. I applied some concealer, then setting powder and a little brown eyeshadow and a dark brown lipstick. Then I did my eyeliner and finally, my favourite, Mascara! I decided to go for a simple look that matches with any outfit. Once I was done, I heard Haniyah telling me to change. I went to the guest room and quickly changed and came out. I was wearing a white full sleeves netted crop top with laces and dark blue jeans. I curled my long dark brownish-black hair a bit making them look wavy. I then wore the earrings, bracelet and necklace that Aleezeh chose, which had cute butterflies on them. Then it was the time to leave, so I along with Hanu and Zay went to my mummy's room. She was doing her school work. Being a Principle at school isn't as easy as it seems. You have to cancel your plans for meetings scheduled at last minute. I knocked on the door before entering. We wished her Good morning and she kissed our foreheads before saying, " MashaAllah! ( Glory to Allah/ Praises to Allah ) All my daughters are looking so pretty! " Haniyha said " JazakAllah aunty. We're about to leave as it's already late. " Mummy then said " Okay girls, take care and enjoy your first day of college! And don't forget to leave a message when you guys reach college, okay? " I said, " Yes mumma, we will, don't worry! Okay so now we'll take your leave Miss. Principle Madam! " She chuckled and nodded and we were about to leave when I asked mummy " Um, mumma, where's Aapa? She is nowhere to be seen! " She replied " Oh Zaynab? She left early today! Don't worry, she informed me." I nodded and we left the house. While heading down, I asked them " Um, by the way, how are we going? Ishaan and Aryan bhai said that we can go together." " Actually I already spoke to him and he along with Aryan is coming with us and Saud bhai will take us. First you all will drop me and then ya'll will go together" replied Haniyah. Poor Haniyah, she's the only one with Ayaan who goes to a different college. I said, "Okay, sounds good, but where are these boys?" As I asked the question, we heard a car horn just 5 seconds later, causing us to face the car. It was Saud. We quickly went to the car and I made myself comfortable in the passenger seat, as I was the first one to reach the car. Haha lucky me!

Thankyou for reading Make sure to press the button. Do give your opinion in the comment box below💬 To know what will happen further, add this story to your Library