Part 4 : She's our sister!

Enjoy reading!!

Inaya's P.O.V

I went and sat on the table as if nothing happened. " Hey, I am gonna go and get the food so tell me what do you want? " I asked them normally. At first, they denied but then gave me the orders. I don't know why but I felt like Ishaan is upset. I ordered 3 chicken burgers with fries for myself, Ishaan and Aleezeh. Saud and Aryan bhai ordered pizzas while Asad bhai wanted a sandwich. I brought our food and sat on the seat, scrolling through my Instagram. After giving them their orders, I started eating my food in silence when Asad bhai finally broke the ice while saying " Inaya, we're sorry. I know what we did was wrong and we shouldn't have done that. I had no idea about all this but as I heard it from some girls about it, I lost my control. Then..."

*FLASHBACK*

Asad's P.O.V

Urgh, again its the 1st day of college. Walking through these corridors, I recollect my fun times spent with Saud, Ishaan and Aryan. I am now heading to my class when I hear a group of girls talking something about a guy misbehaving with a 1st year girl. " Hey Aayushi, but who was that guy misbehaving with? I hope the girl's alright. " " I guess she's related to Saud, Aryan and Ishaan because they were warning that guy again and again to leave her. Ishaan even punched him. " Oh No! I hope its not Inaya or Aleezeh! " Arre that guy is Sid, from 3rd year. You know, Saud was shouting at him to leave that girl as if he knows her. Err, what was her name? Yes, Inaya! " As soon as I heard Inu's name escaping her mouth, I felt my blood boiling. How could that piece of shit touch my sister?! I swear I am gonna break his face. I then turned towards the girls and they stopped talking. I asked them " What name did you take just now? Was it Inaya? The girl who's in 1st year?! Can you please tell me everyhting that happened there? She's my sister! " They then explained me everything including Sid being just a few inches away from Inaya! That's it. He's gonna regret laying his dirty fingers on my baby sis.

I knew the place where he hangs out with his useless friends all the time so I went there. Ha! I was right. He was sitting on a huge stone with his back facing me. One of his friends saw me and stood up so did he. As soon as he saw me, he laughed. " Oh! Look who's here! It's Asad Ahmed Khan! Do you know who's his sister? " He asked his friends and they joined him and said " No. Who is she? Who's his sister? Tell us, come on! " I swear he's digging his own grave. He smirked and said " Are you guys living under a rock?! Its the beautiful 1st year girl with whom I was messing with! And you know what? Now I love her! I mean, who wouldn't love Inaya? Am I right Asad? " I slapped him across his face as hard as I could causing him to fall. " What the fuck! How dare you touch me? " He yelled. I held his collar and picked him up and said " Just how you touched my sister. How dare you even touch her! " I punched him on his stomach. He looked at me with anger and held my collar and whispered " She is lucky that I just touched her and didn't do anything else to her like_" I threw a punch across his face as hard as I could and he fell on the ground. By now, there was a crowd gathered around us. 2 guys came running towards me and raised their hands to hit me, but someone held their hands. I turned around and saw Saud and Ishaan. I then moved to Sid and made him stand. He saw Saud and Ishaan and said " Oh, you guys are here too?! That's great. But where is Inaya's other brother? Aryan? Is he scared? " " Why would I be scared of you? Huh? What do you even think of yourself? You know what? You are a loser that just shows off around by misbehaving with innocent girls! Shame on you Sid! " Another guy ran to Aryan and punched him from the back. Aryan turned around and twisted his hand and pushed him on the tree. Sid punched on my face causing blood to flow and then yelled loudly " You know what? Till now, I was just thinking something, but now, I'll kiss her right in front of you guys! Whether anyone likes it or not! That's what you get for doing this to me! Just wait and wa__" Saud slapped him so hard on his face, that he started bleeding. Saud had lost his control and started beating the crap out of him! Just by looking at his face, you could tell that he's super angry. He started beating Sid black and blue. That's when Ishaan stopped him and said " Saud that is enough! He'll die. Stop it for God's sake! " Still he wouldn't stop beating him. Ya Allah! What do I do now? I then said " Saud stop it! What are you doing? You'll kill him this way! Think... Think about Inaya, if she was here, what would she do? " As soon as I mentioned Inaya's name, he stopped and looked at me. Oh No! I yelled " Saud! " I guess it was too late because Sid already started punching him and his friends hit Saud with a glass bottle. Shit! He's bleeding! I ran to him along with Aryan and Ishaan and pulled Saud away from them while Aryan and Ishaan started beating the others. I went and slapped Sid and he said " Oh! So its not just me, but 2 of you guys too who love Inaya! Well, is it just the 3 of us or even Asad and Aryan who love her? Huh? Maybe all this big brother thing is just an act to get closer to her and...? See, I have an idea. Umm, why don't we share he__ " Before I could, someone already slapped him and said " SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY SISTER? SHE'S OUR SISTER! You know what? Only people like you, low graded, cheap people can think of something such low! Shame on you loser! " It was Aryan. Of course its him because other than me, he's the only one here whom she calls brother. I didn't understand what to do so I pulled Sid away from Aryan so that he stops beating Sid. When I was holding Sid, he suddenly threw a punch towards me and eventually, I punched him because of something we call 'reflex action'. Thats when I heard Inaya shouting " Bhai! " Oh no! I am dead! What do I do now? Urgh! I am scared!! I am scared of her but not that scared, still scared but not that scared. Heh? What the hell am I saying? See? This is how much scared I am from her. SOMETIMES*

* END OF FLASHBACK*

I told her everything along with the reason that I was beating him and she looked kinda.... worried? Out of nowhere, she hugged me and seconds later my t-shirt was soaked in water. I dramatically said " Oh Inaya! I'll miss you. Do not forget us after you go to your new house with your husband! " She looked at ne with an amused expression and then she hit my arm lightly and said " Bhai if you keep saying all these stuff then I wont talk to you. " I replied " Arre you were crying and to stop you, I had to say that! Now don't say that ever again! " She laughed a little and seeing her laugh, I smiled.

Inaya's P.O.V

After hearing the reason behind them beating Sid, I feel so lucky! I feel so lucky to have brothers who will protect me from any and every danger. For the friends who'll fight for me with anyone. I am thankful to Allah for sending Aleezeh, Haniyah, Asad bhai, Ayaan, Aryan Bhai, Ishaan and Saud in my life! Thankyou so much Allah!

****************

Okayy everyone, that was it for today's chapter. Hope you all liked the chapter and make sure to vote⭐
Stay home, Stay Safe. Keep supporting me💕

Thankyou for reading❤
~Umzee✨