Characters.

Aleezeh Khan
Inaya's best friend since they were 6. Loves to call Inaya as Inu and Inu Pinu. Loves her friends and family equally and is as pretty as Inaya. Her friends call her Liz, Lizzy and also, Zay. Best friend of the 3. Believes in Allah and obeys his commands. She is a 19 year old and goes to the same college as Inaya and is now in her 2nd year. Always ready to help her friends.

Haniyah Khan.
Saud's only younger sister by 3 years. Best friend of the 3. Age 18 and is now in her Jr. College. Cute and funny girl who tries to lighten the situations with her silly jokes. Loves to help her friends whenever possible. Doesn't likes Saud annoying her friends every time they visit home, but loves him more than anything<3 Often called Hanu, Niya or Hani by her friends!

Zaynab Khan.
Inaya's elder sister. Always teases and annoys Inaya and her friends, but is really caring and supportive. Loves cooking and tries her makeup experiments on none other than Inaya as if she's her dummy! Loves Inaya more than anyone and always supports her.

Asad Ahmed Khan.
Inaya's elder cousin brother by 1 year. Is really very possessive about his lil sis whenever it comes to guys and can do anything for his baby sister! Good friend of Aryan and Ishaan and knows about Inaya and Ishaan's friendship and feels that she is safe with Ishaan. Loves to annoy Aleezeh with his silly comments. Goes to same college as everyone

Ayaan Ahmed Khan.
Younger brother of Asad by 2 years and loves Inaya the most among his siblings! Goes to the same Jr. College as Haniyah. Lives in his own world but is always caring for his elder sisters as if they're younger than him! Can do anything for Inaya.

Aryan Khan.
Friend of Asad and Ayaan and best friend of Ishaan. Considers Inaya as his own younger sister and can go to any limits for her! Loves Inaya as if she's his real sister. Is very possessive about Inaya and doesn't trust any guys when its about Inaya, other than Ishaan and a few more. Best friend of Inaya and the other 3 and knows everything about her! Is very caring and supportive. Girls are mad after him but he's waiting for the right one.

Make sure to give your opinions about it and Vote.