Part 11 : Strawberries & Crème

Hellooo! so without any more discussions, lets start with the chapterr!!
Happy Reading✨

Inaya's P.O.V

I suddenly felt a strong smell, familiar one behind me and I turned around only to find Saud standing right behind me. He was peeping at the blender from behind my shoulder and as I turned, our noses touched and I felt my heart skipping a beat. Why does this happen everytime I come close to Saud? He quickly moved away and I looked down, my breathes getting heavy. He muttered a 'sorry' and to change the topic, I asked  "Uhm, where's the chocolate?"    He nodded and opened a shelf and gave me the chocolate and asked what I was doing.   "I am making Mango smoothie!" "Heh? Mango? But this is chocolate Inaya! Wait, are you okay? Wha- what is your name? What is my name? Our ages? Huh? Tell!"  I frowned and said  "Inaya Saud 18 20"   He then said   "Argh, toh if you know this then why are you addressing a chocolate milkshake as mango smoothie?"   I then gave him the 'obviously' look and he bit his tongue and said in a slow voice and gradually, his speed too became slower   "Achhaa! You were saying mango smoothie in sarcasm! I just asked to confirm that whether you are okay or not."   He defended. I said  "Achhaa? Saud, you're such a big liar!"  and I started laughing and then he put a chocolate chunk in my mouth to stop me from laughing. I stopped laughing and applied whipped cream on his nose. He frowned and before I knew it, he did the same with me and I called Haniyah  "Haniyaaaahh! COME HERE! ITS A WARR!"   She came running and popped something on Saud's head. It was water balloon! OMG! I can't stop laughing! I somehow stopped myself from laughing and then said  "Okay, now please leave my kitchen, I don't like when it's a mess."   He frowned and said  "My kitchen?"   I said  "Ji haan, my kitchen because whenever we come here, I am the chef and responsible for the kitchen and when you stay alone, you just order something from hotels, so who uses this kitchen the most?"   He said  "Uhm, I guess you..."  I mentally danced on my victory and then he said   "Okay now please hurry up with the milkshake, I am really very hungryy!"   He left the kitchen with Haniyah and I added the chocolates and Vanilla ice cream into the blender and- TADAA! the milkshake is ready! I added a layer of chocolate syrup at the bottom of glasses and served it to them and took one for myself and then sat at the sofa. I looked around and saw everyone, literally everyone staring at me as if they are ready to eat me any moment. I asked them   "Uhm, guys? What's-wrong? I mean wh-why are y'all staring at me-e?"   Suddenly everyone together said  "THIS IS YUMMAZING!"  I said  "Heh? Now what's this 'yummazing word? When did this come?"  and everyone started laughing. We then decided to watch some movies and Zahra suggested to watch something in 'Horror'. I agreed as I liked horror movies and even Haniyah and Aleezeh agreed. Ayaan was trying his best to convince them and it was taking forever. So I just got up, grabbed the keys of all rooms and locked them from inside and then came out of the rooms. That meant whatever happens, no one can go out of here and no one would like to sit in bathrooms for 2 hours... 

We watched Conjuring and now we are watching Annabelle Creation. I wasn't that scared as I had watched it once with Zainab, my school best friend, 2 years back. She's been with me since we were in 2nd standard. After Aleezeh and Haniyah, she's my best friend. Since the last 2 years, we aren't in contact. But I still consider her as my best friend! I looked at everyone and they were looking really scared so I thought to pull a prank on them. But I needed one from the boys so I messaged Aryan bhai about it and he agreed. He said  "Uh, guys I am going to the bathroom. Please don't do anything, okay?"  Everyone was inside blankets and they were looking at the T.V so no one noticed that he went out of the house. Aryan bhai isn't that guy who's scared of horror movies, and that's why I chose him. Before going out, he turned on the lights of the bathroom  so that no one doubts at him. After 2 minutes, we heard a noise coming from outside, like something dropping or banging. I acted as if I didn't listen that and Haniyah held my arm tightly. I asked her. "Hanu? What happened? Are you okay?"   She then said  "No uhm, I actually, Bhai, did you hear that?"   Yess!! She heard it! Saud asked  "Sorry but what did I hear? I didn't hear any noise!"   I had called Aryan bhai and kept the phone aside so he would hear everything and do things accordingly. He again banged something and this time, I said   "Haniyah! Did you here that?"   She nodded and this time everyone heard it. We let it go this time but then, again, one more loud bang was heard, on our door... I said  "Wait, lemme check. I- I am sure this is nothing."   I went and opened the door and screamed loudly and started closing the door. Everyone ran to the door and I said  "There - there's one gi-girl outside! I saw her!"   Aryan bhai had a horrible picture of someone peeping, in which, only the eye of the person was visible, and that pic was a passport sized, so he had sticked it on the peep hole from outside. When I peeped from the hole, I shouted and Ishaan came forward to see it. He too got scared from it and the banging started again. This time I opened the door a bit without anyone noticing and he started pushing the door to open it. I shouted again and everyone was trying to close it and we closed it, as it was only Aryan bhai outside. How could he push the door when everyone is also pushing it to close? I then thought that it was time to execute the main plan so I whispered   "Listen everyone. I'll go out see what's wrong and don't worry. I have this 'Taaveez'. (Sacred locket)"   I quickly went outside and I silently high-fied bhai and then I said  "Whe-where are you? Who's this scaring us? See, this is not the right time, its past midnight so stop with this play - Aahh!"   I again said  "You cannot do anything to me, alright? I have a Taaveez with me."   I started muttering anything, random like 'blahblahblah' but in a manner that no one can hear what I am actually saying... I then said  "WHAT? YOU-YOU WANT--H-HANIYAH? BUT WHY!?"  He whispered  "Because I want to play with her... I want  her to be my bestfriend. Not yours!"  I swear I could hear her blabbering things out of tension and I couldn't control my laughter after hearing what she said. She said  "Why? Wh-why me? You-you take -uh- bhai! bhai with you! He likes you and you'll also like him! Please spare me!"   I started laughing and they asked  "Inaya? Are you okay? What happened?"   I told them to open the door and they opened and I came inside with Aryan bhai. They looked confused for a moment but then as they understood it, they literally started hitting us with pillows and wrapped the blankets around us as if we're gifts and then again started to beat us! And I swear it hurts!! We both then said sorry and continued with the movie....... After the movie ended, we all went into the room where we girls will sleep. It was the biggest room and it had 2 Queen sized beds and lots of open space, so we sat on the beds and started telling stories about random topics. I, Zahra and Niya were sitting on 1 bed and Ishaan, Saud and Asad bhai were on the other bed while Aryan bhai, Ayaan and Aleezeh were sitting on the couches. Between our chit chats and talks, we didn't realize when sleep took over us. I then woke up for Fajr (Morning Prayer that we pray between the dawn to sun rise) and after praying, I made Dua for everyone's wellbeing and success. I still had time for college, infact 2 hours, so I just slept as I was very tired.