Chapter 1: Almost Caught.

«───────────────»

«───────────────»

I got in my apartment and sighed at the mess i caused.

Shoot! i have to clean up. It's about to start soon!

After cleaning my house, I turned on my two huge monitors and and watched my neighbourhood through the secret cameras.

The area was silent. The area i live in is always silent during these times.

Yes, the purge is about to start in thirty minutes.

A little background about me, I am a 25 year old woman who grew up in an orphanage. I am an architect with a nice paying job and i work as a barista too!

Well, about the purge, i don't kill people, or threaten them. For me purges are fun cause i get to steal some useful stuff.

At first i was a bit scared of stepping out of my house but i am pretty used to it by now.

From past five years i have stolen, security cameras, guns, mobiles, sanitary napkins and lot more. This way i am able to live my life peacefully. I have good aiming skills too but i cant fight. I am not physically strong.

I never kill anyone, oh any sane person wouldn't kill for no reason.

So here are the basic rules/information for the purge,

The purge takes place after every 2 weeks.

If you support the purge you are meant to keep red roses outside your house. This means you anyone can invade your house and you are allowed to attack other people.

But if you don't have any red roses as a sign, that means you cant partake in the purge nor can anyone invade your house.

I don't keep red roses outside my house, but i still invade my neighbours' house. Isn't that literally the point of the purge? We are allowed to do illegal things, which includes breaking the rules!

So in this way I silently steal from nearby houses and convenience stores without getting my house harmed.

heh i am breaking the rules~

I am smart i know.

No one suspects me here cause i put up this dumb and innocent personality in front of everyone. This way i don't even draw anyone's attention.

My neighbours are mostly people in their late thirties and forties so it's easy to deceive them.

I closed down my doors and windows and intently stared at the people who live in front of my house.

This place is kinda poor, not expensive looking. Not really a slum area. This the reason why most of the dangerous and popular squads/groups dont show up in this area. They prolly think there's nothing interesting here.