Chapter 6: I Choose Edward.

Edward's pic above, lemme know what you think! Critisism allowed <3333

«───────────────»

Elina POV.

"Good to have you as one of us Elina."

Teddy spoke as he welcomed me with a warm smile.

Okay he sounds good.

"Hmm.."

I hummed and went quiet. Soon the van stopped and all the guys stepped out of the van.

I was the last one to step out.

I felt weakness take over me and i stumble out of the van, bumping against someone's back.

"Watch where you going."

I looked up to see Edward giving me an unamused look.

"S-sorry."

I spoke weakly. I was extremely sleepy, hungry, dirty and tired.

"We don't have any female clothes.."

Teddy said as he gave me a nervous look.

"Oh don't worry, i can lend you my girlfriend's clothes."

I looked at Jack as he spoke.

Life saviour.

I nodded in response.

"Here, I'll show you your room."

Harry spoke as he extended his hand towards me. I placed my small hands in his as he lead me in their beautiful, huge house, then upstairs. The other guys followed behind shortly.

"This is your room. And the room across yours is Edward's."

"Um.. who used to live here previously?"

"No one. This room has always been vacant. So i thought maybe you could stay here."

"Oh.. thank you Harry."

I smiled weakly.

"You can shower, there's a towel and a robe too. I'll get Jack to share the clothes with ya."

"Mmm."

I got inside the room, closing the door.

It was a huge bedroom. Better than my previous house, not at all messy, it was clean.

I slowly undressed out of my dirty clothes as well as my undergarments. I hope he gives me the undergarments too cause i don't think it's okay for me to roam without any underwear in a house full of men.

Not that i doubt them but we just met.

After the shower i step out, as the towel was tightly wrapped around my body. The towel was very short. It didn't even reach till my knees.

Did he forget to get me the clothes?

Suddenly the door opened and casually walked in Edward but he stopped as he looked at me. He was surprised as he saw my form but then he looked down and kept something on the bed.

Before he stepped out of the room, he said.

"You live among beasts, watch out."

I think i understood what he meant.

Anyways, it's a normal decency that one should knock the door before entering.

I checked out the clothes, my heart jumped happily as i saw the undergarments too!