Chapter 12: Her Past.

«───────────────»

Elina POV

"Karaoke?"

"Yes~"

I had no idea their mansion had a karaoke room.

I have been living here for more than 2 weeks and still didn't get a house tour.

"You guys should really give me a house tour."

I answered Harry who was excitedly walking next to me while Edward and Jack were behind us.

We were all walking towards the karaoke room. 

Harry thought we all needed to chill for a while so after dinner he planned a karaoke session where we could sing our hearts out.

I was excited!

"Here, Look sweet i am gonna give you a house tour soon, but can we first enjoy ourselves?"

"Yes~"

I replied and stepped in the room. There were four mics.

Nice~

Harry, I and Jack sang to our hearts content. Surprisingly, jack was such a good singer. Like, he should really audition.

Afterall he has got a beautiful voice. 

Me and harry were so tipsy, singing and dancing. We both even threw back our asses.

I felt so energetic for the first time.

"Oh god! i am so tired!"

Harry panted and lied on the couch.

And he fell asleep on top of jack.

I laughed and pushed his shoulder so he would wake up. But nah, he was in a deep sleep.

Ofcourse he is tired, after all he was out the whole day. 

I turned around to see Edward quietly sitting and staring at me.

I tilted my head but then he tore his away his gaze from me.

Well..

I sat next to him in silence.

"Tell me about yourself."

He spoke.

"Oh.. what do you wanna know?"

"Everything."

Okay, where do i even start from?

"Well.. I grew up in an orphanage."

"What about your parents?"

Is he dumb?

"Well, i don't know about them.. i was told that they abandoned me."

"Who said that?"

"The kids.."

I looked at my lap and remembered how kids at orphanage used to mock and bully me.

The only person who actually cared about me was that one nun. She used to stand up for me, save me from those old bullies.

"You never tried to find it out?"

He questioned.

"I thought maybe they hated my presence, isn't that the reason they abandoned me?"

"You are stupid.. what if they were forced to abandoned you? what if they are no more?"

His voice lowered at the end. I just shook my head.

"Exactly, they wouldn't want to look after someone like me, so dumb and stupid.. and naive.."