Chapter 17: Taken Away.

«───────────────»

Edward POV

I woke up when i felt Elina wiggle in my arms. She moves a lot while sleeping. I woke up around three times in the night.

I watched how she breathe in slowly. Her face looked so peaceful.

So fucking beautiful..

I feel bad for her. She wasn't meant to be involved with us, yet she is targetted.

I watched how her chest heaved up and down. Her perfect breasts shaking with her each movement.

I can't believe i actually sucked her tits. No like.... seriously.. how did we even end up in this position?

I reached out for the blanket covering her upper bare body since it was cold outside.

The day went on smoothly. We all sat in the living room planning our purge. By this time, we already practiced and now we were ready to go.

"So today's plan."

Teddy started as soon as Jen joined us.

"We are going to take down all the bosses."

"What? How?"

Harry questioned.

"Hear me out. First of all let me give some background information for Elina."

Oh yes, Elina has no idea what bosses we are talking about.

"So, there's this guy who goes by the name Sinister , the mafia guy. He is after you. He threatened us to kidnap you."

"What will he do with me though?"

She asked as if it wasn't a big deal.

I don't want her to get serious about this situation but at the same time i want her to be aware of things happening around her.

"Something.. terrible. But anyways, Sinister is the main boss who actually controls everything. There are five important people working under him and we are going to kill them."

Elina nodded .

"And the plan is.. no one is going to be in pairs. Everyone is going to part their ways."

Elina was shook. So was I.

Who the fuck is going to watch out for Elina?

"What about Elina?"

I asked.

"Yes.. Elina must go alone too."

Teddy looked at Elina but she slowly shook her head.

"Oh Eli.. if you don't go alone, it can be a problem. There can be more risks."

She stayed silent for moment. I could tell there was sadness on her face but she plastered a confident and serious face before agreeing.

"Okay I'm ready."