Chapter 3: Another encounter.

«───────────────»

«───────────────»

Elina POV

I panicked as i rummaged through my cupboard.

"No no!"

I pulled out the last sanitary napkin from the drawer.

I am on my period today and i only have one sanitary napkin which i need to use right now before going for another purge!

I guess I'll have to steal a few packs of pads.

Ah... I just hope i don't get those sick cramps.

With that i wore the last sanitary napkin.

Today i was going to a nearby convenience store to steal. Not many people roam through that area so it's easy peasy.

I once again shot down the cameras of my dumb neighbours and sneaked out.

I was already an hour late.

I could see the convience store completely unharmed. I slowly unlocked it with my skills and walked through the chemist section.

Hmm i need the pink packets!

I stopped at when my eyes fell on tampons.

"Tampon? No omg."

I muttered under my breathe.

I crouched down and pulled out the blue sanitary packet.

Should I try out new ones?

No I'll stick to the pink packets.

I heard a rattling sound at the entrance.

I had less time now.

So i quickly rushed, and crouched down to grab my favourite packet.

I shoved atleast three packets in my bag pack and stood up, about to leave.

I felt a strong grip on the back of my hoodie and my back came in contact with the cold floor.

I closed my eyes tightly as I felt pain rush through my back.

My hands were pinned above my head as i heard a few more footsteps approaching us.

I opened my eyes to see a man with a black mask covering everything but his eyes, nose and lips, hovered on top of me.