Chapter 11: The Date.

«───────────────»

Elina POV

I wore my brown dress, which i barely used. The only reason i am wearing this is because this is my first time going out on a date with a guy.

I need to look pretty and presentable.

(For reference. That's not how Elina looks!)

After straightening my dress and checking out myself in the mirror for the hundredth time, I stepped out of my room

Edward stood in the middle of the living room scrolling through his mobile. My footsteps alerted him.

He looked at me for a moment. I was about to ask him if i was looking good but he spoke up.

"What are you? A seven year old?"

"Wh-what? This doesnt look good?"

I asked a bit worried.

"You look like a kid. So dumb.."

He mumbled the last part, making sure i heard it.

So many women wear this! What is his problem?

I wore the brown beret and then we both walked out of the house.

"We are going on a motorbike."

He said. I lowkey panicked cause my dress was kinda short.

"Um.. my dress is too short.."

"Thats your problem. I dont think anyone would be interested in seeing your childish underwear though."

He was ruining the date.

He is so annoying!

"Well let's walk."

He spoke again and i felt relieved.

We walked for about 10 minutes and reached a beautiful park. There were couples of different ages, kids playing.

Oh god, this is my ideal dating spot!

It looked so bright.

"This place is so good!"

I said with widest smile and turned to look at Edward but he was already staring at someone else.

I watched where he was looking and it was at two women near a tree, they were taking selfies. One of them woman looked towards us, more like towards Edward.

I felt a bit hurt. He is here on a date with me and staring at some other woman.

I was mad at him not the woman.

"Uh.. I-i'll go."

My voice slightly cracked. I turned around, walking away.

I was foolish to believe that i would have a good time with this guy and get to know him better.