I'm Having Sex Tonight || Bakugou x Musician Reader Pt 2!

Song: I'm having sex tonight by GRLwood

No this is not a smut lol! I just liked the song for this fanfic but anyway... this is a continuation of my musician reader fanfic. Ya know the one we're y/n is super cool and plays a masterpiece with Bakubro. Yeah that one! Ok enjoy ☺️

You looked at your self in the mirror upset with your appearance. "Do I seriously have to do this?," you ask your teachers Eraserhead and Present Mic.

"Sometimes you have to make sacrifices when being a hero," Aizawa answers blankly behind his scarf.

"Did that ever involve you having to wear a wig and fishnets on a stage?"

"Y/n-chan you look great! Like and a real rock star!," Midoriya adds.

You turn back in the mirror to look at yourself. I mean the black lace slip dress wasn't bad but it was the fishnets, platform boots, and bright red wig that threw you off. Plus Mina insisted on doing your makeup and started telling you all about the e-girl trend as she drew large cat eyes and lines your lips in burgundy lipstick. This so was not your style at all. (Sorry if it is 😋 just imagine your dressed pop stary idk)

"Fine. What's the plan?," you give in.

Aizawa pulls the blue print map on to the table. "It's a simple mission. There's a new gang that's been causing trouble downtown. The police have located their headquarters at this grunge bar. Currently they own the bar and run it too so y/n you're going to be a musician playing a gig at the bar. We need you to subdue the audience and gang members until we can disarm them. Can you do that?"

"I mean yeah but once you touch them they'll snap out of it."

"Ok so Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, and Midoriya. You all will be in charge of handling the members. Disarm them before they come to then use the zip ties. Do not interfere with the leader. We do not know his quirk so you all just stay out of the way of the pros, got it?," Aizawa says pointing to the group of boys.

Four of the boys nod in agreement while Bakugou just grunts. He didn't like that his girlfriend was dressing like that to perform on a stage in front of a ton of people.

When the group starts heading for the bar, Kaminari runs up to you. "Y/n I swear on all might that I will pay you $50 to sing a nasty song!"

"A nasty song?," you laugh out.

"Yes like something raunchy!"

"What are you a child? Why would I do that?"

"Fine $50 and I'll do your chores at the dorms for a week."

"You really want to cause shit don't you?"

"Very much so."

Contemplating you finally sigh through your nose and agree. "Fine I'll do it. But don't expect some real nasty shit."

The outside of the bar was only noticeable by the a large bouncer standing in front of a steel door. You all could hear the faint sound of music thumping through the walls and lights flashing through the high windows.

"Kaminari, you're up. Go shock him enough to knock him out," Aizawa said to the blonde.

Kaminari pops his knuckles and ready his fists, "Show time baby." The bouncer noticed him approaching and stepped close enough for Kaminari to send his volts of electricity into the man.

After he collapsed, they grabbed his limp body and dragged him to the side and put zip ties around his wrist and then another around a pole to keep him from leaving.