Who is She || Bakugou x Stripper Reader Pt 2

Song: who is she by I monster

Y'all remember one of my first fics in this series about stripper reader and Bakugou? Well welcome to part 2 bitchez. Also I saw a lot of comments about people saying they weren't confident enough to do stuff like that so this one is a little more sexy and sultry instead. And smut is included in the next part😉

A few weeks later, the boys came knocking on Bakugou's door with a bottle of crown royal in hand.

"What the hell are you nerds doing here?," he groaned leaning against the door frame.

"Pregaming," Kiri replied before pushing Bakugou to the side so they could sit in his living room.

"Pregaming for what?"

"Dude. We're going back to that club and you're fucking coming with," Kaminari said as he cracked the seal on the whiskey.

"No the fuck I'm not!," he snorts.

"Awe don't tell me you're already in a lovers quarrel," Kirishima jokes setting out the disposable shot glasses.

"No! I just... haven't even texted her yet," he looks away slightly embarrassed.

"You what?!," they practically all scream.

"Kachan! You should never make a woman wait like that!," Deku yells at the blonde.

Todoroki nods his head with arms crossed over his chest, "Yeah even I know that."

"All of you shut the fuck up and get out of my apartment!"

"Nope we're staying till we're ready to leave and you're coming with. Do you have cotton in your ears or somethin," Denki says pouring this amber liquid into the six shot glasses.

Bakugou slumps on the couch and take his glass before groaning, "Fine but this is the last time," before he dumps the liquid down his throat.

Kirishima just laughs downing his and muttering, "Yeah we'll see about that."

They stood in the line as snow gently fluttered down the skyline. Denki kept rambling to Midoriya about the best ways to give a stripper money while Kiri nudged Bakugou's shoulder.

"Are you going to talk to her tonight?"

"Talk to who?," Bakugou questions hot air puffing from his lips.

"Angel dumbass. If you don't, I definitely will," he laughs.

"We don't even know if she's working tonight," Bakugou mumbles.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit."

A h/c silhouette runs past them in leggings and a fluffy white coat. The bouncer laughs at her for being late before letting her inside.

"Well would you look who it is," Kirishima says pointing towards your retreating form.

Bakugou doesn't answer, still mesmerized by your sweet smell going past him and the foot prints you left in the snow.

The familiar scent of liquor and sweat floods Bakugou's senses when they enter the club. He can't help but search the crowd for you only to find you no where he can see.

A woman dressed in a playboy bunny outfit comes over and sits them down in a booth by the stage. The other guys swoon and attempt to flirt with her as she took their drink orders, while Bakugou just said Jack and coke before continuing his search.

He glanced over at the bar and notices you wrapped in a sheer floor length robe sitting at the edge of the bar sipping a martini.

The others notice him getting up and strutting towards you, earning him a few dog barks and whistles.