Falling Slowly || Bakugou x Reader

Song: falling slow by glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová

This song is very special to me guys. My mothers always sang this song to me as a child and even to this day it makes me cry. I hope one day when I get married this is the song I have my first dance to or walk down the aisle to because when I hear the way my mom talks about how much she loves my dad and witness it myself, it makes me want nothing more than to experience something like this. My boyfriend is the love of my life and I see our love the same way as there's and I can't wait for the day we tie the knot.

Any wayyyy here's a wedding fic:

Bakugou could feel his palms twitching with the need to use his quirk from sweating as he stood at the alter. Kirishima noticed him flexing his hands and pulled out a handkerchief for him to wipe his hands on.

"You got this man," he said as he handed it to him.

"I don't know why the hell I'm so nervous," he whispered back to him.

"It's your wedding day, of course you'd be nervous," he laughed as patted his shoulder.

The soft strumming of a guitar signaled that the bridal party would start walking down the isle. He watched as his friends from high school that supported you both walked in different shades of Orange dresses and small bouquets of peach roses in their hands.

Only when the guest stood up and the doors open to reveal you, did he feel his breath get taken away. Your a-line gown brushed along the soft grass and the intricate white lace and beading hugged your body perfectly. The white vail over your head floated behind you as you walked down the isle. He couldn't stop the tears from flowing, even if he wanted to.

The sight of Bakugou crying and frantically wiped your tears mAde you cry as well and giggle at how cute he was being. His shaking hands reached for yours when you reached him.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he softly sobbed.

"Katsuki don't cuss at the wedding," you laugh out as you rub your thumbs over his hands.

"And now for the vows."

As much as Bakugou hated letting go of your hands, he pulled out a neatly folded paper from his pocket.

"When I met you, I thought you were annoying and loud-," you laugh out causing the guest to laugh too. "But I soon learned your annoying in all the best ways. From the way you make sure I rest and not push myself. To always eat three meals a day. To take time for myself. And too appreciate myself for who I am. I knew right after we graduated, I wanted to marry you. I promise to always cherish you, even if I don't always act like it. To love you always and care for you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Oi quit crying!," he said as he quickly wiped your tears with his thumb.

If you could, you would've kissed him right there, but Mina handed you yours.

"I've always admired your drive and attitude towards being the best that you can be. It's something that has inspired me everyday. I know you're dream is to become the number one hero, but I want you to always remember you're number one to me. I love your confidence, character, and willingness to learn from your mistakes. You're more than just my love. You're my partner and other half and I know I wouldn't be where I am today without you. I promise to always be a shoulder for you to lean on in times of need and to always support you and love you with all my heart."

"Do you Bakugou Katsuki take this woman to be your wife?"

"I do," he smiles.

"Do you l/n y/n tame this man to be your husband?"

"Forever and always. I mean I do!"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Bakugou practically slams into you as he kisses you with all the force in his body. When you opened your eyes, you saw happy tears pouring out of his eyes on to your cheeks.