Baby Mine || Dad! Bakugou x Mom! Reader

Baby Mine by Sharon Rooney

Bakugou looked in his rear view mirror to see his wife staring adoringly at their new baby girl. You were finally allowed to leave the hospital and able to take Katsuo back home. Your cheeks were dusted pink with happiness as you looked down at your small baby.

Little Katsuo looked exactly like her father except she had your face and his blonde hair and red eyes. She sat snuggly in her orange car seat that Bakugou insisted you all buy. The soft rocking of the car lulling her to sleep.

With a soft bump of the curb, you all pull into your drive way.

"Welcome home, Katsuo!", you say as you brush her cheek with your finger. One of her crimson eyes open and she lets out a little yawn.

Katsuki opened the door for you as you carried Katsuo's car seat into the house while he followed with your bags.

You sat her down on the floor and picked her up and looked at your husband.

"So... what do we do now?", he asked.
"Uhm... maybe you could give her a tour of the house?", you suggested.
"Alright come to daddy, princess," Katsuki says as you hand over the baby. She fusses a little at the change but soon embraces her father's hold.

You sit on the couch because you were still sore from the delivery.

"And we're back to the living room." Katsuki walks in and lies down on the couch and who puts his legs over your lap and lies Katsuo in his chest.

"You know... the doctors said skin on skin contact is good for bonding with daddy too", you say to him.
"Please, you just want to see me without a shirt," he says handing you the small baby.
"Well that is a plus."
Once his shirt was off he took her back and placed her on his chest. She just snuggled into his warmth.
"She's so small," Katsuki says as he pokes her cheeks.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink," you say as you ruffle his ash blonde locks.

While in the kitchen you hear Katsuki yell for you.

"Y/n! Fucking get in here!"
You run into the living room, "What's wrong?!"
"Katsuo's hungry."
"How do you know?"
"LOOK SHE'S DOING IT AGAIN! SHE KEEPS TRYING TO SUCK ON MY NIPPLES."
"Ok! Come here baby." You take her from her panicking father.

The rest of the day went on like that with you two taking care of your new baby.

Katsuki walked into the your bedroom with no shirt on and grey sweats.

"She finally went down." He says as he lies down next to you on your bed.
"Hmm. It's so crazy now that she's here, you know?"
"I get it, it's hard not being so loud."
"And you're doing a very good job, daddy," you say as you kiss his forehead.
He wraps his arm around you as you two fall asleep.

The soft sounds of crying wake you as you look over at the baby monitor. 4 am. This is the third times she's woken up. Somehow Katsuki managed to stay asleep so you quietly got of bed to rush to your distressed baby.

"Katsuo? What's wrong baby?" You say as you pick her up out of her crib. Her crying turns to soft whimpers as rock her back and forth.

Katsuki goes to reach you only to find your side of the bed empty. He sits up tiredly and rubs his eyes, trying to adjust to the time. He hears a quite singing coming from down the hall. He gets up and follows it to little Katsuo's room to find you holding her and singing her a lullaby.

"Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part
Baby of mine
Little one, when you play
Don't you mind what they say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear
Baby of mine"

Katsuki just stood leaning in the doorway watching you serenading the little Bakugou. You lay her back down in her crib and turn around to see your husband staring at you with a loving smile.

"Hey mama," he says.
"Why're you up?", you ask.
He comes over and wraps his hands around your waist. "I don't know, I guess the sounds of an angel woke me up."
"Oh angel you say?"
"Yup," he says popping the p.
"Come on lets go back to sleep."
"Only a few more minutes. It's nice to watch her sleep."
"Bakugou Katsuki? Are you sure you're my husband? When did you turn into such a softie?", you tease.
"Oh shut it. I'm totally gonna make her be a daddy's girl."
"Pleaseeee, Shes already a mommy's girl."
"Wanna bet?"