Back from the dead

Hey guys!!!

Well, I've quite literally fallen off the face of the planet because of life & everything else in between.

BUT, I firstly want to say thank you to everyone for enjoying the story & the overwhelming support it's received. I'm surprised you guys like the story because I wrote it when I was 14 & I'm now 17 (ew).

I love reading the comments on each chapter & seeing that parts of the storyline have touched you all in some sort of way (whether by crying, raging, or just relating to some dialogue or narration) it truly means a lot.

HOWEVER, it's been brought to my attention that someone is quite literally stealing my work. Which I never thought would happen, but here we are.

Here's a screenshot for context, but they've stolen everything from my story, so that kinda sucks

If you guys could please report the account @/mizz_Oklahoma , that would be great!

I definitely don't want to spread any negative vibes, I just want to ask for help in order to resolve this issue in a civil & calm way :)

As always, Thank you guys for your time & efforts!

P.S
I'm contemplating on writing again, but that's if school allows me (*cries*), but drop some tropes y'all might be interested in reading if I do :)!