2 | Camera

"It's even bigger than in the movies," Anissa whispered, eyes wide.

"You look like a dog leaning out of a window and sticking its tongue out," you replied flatly, a small grin playing on your lips.

"I'm glad to be here with you too, Y/N." Your manager moved from the window, facing you. "So, his name is Dr. Spencer Reid, he's a supervisory special agent at the Behavioral Analysis aka BAU."

"Mhm," you mumbled, observing the groups of trainees jogging by.

"Focus, Y/N."

"Sorry." You looked over. "Spencer Reid, check. BAU, check."

"Just...try and be sort of nice. Please?"

"I'm always nice!" You frowned.

"Right." Anissa handed you a notepad.

"Uh..."

"Take notes on what he does and how does it. Andy wants an authentic performance!"

"This is a little extreme."

"Y/N."

"Fine! I'll take notes." You sighed, leaning against the window and looking out at the large building you approached. "It is pretty big."

"We've arrived, Miss L/N." The chauffeur stopped the car, immediately getting out and opening the door for you.

"Miss L/N?"

You stepped out of the car, moving your sunglasses from your head to your face again. "Mm?"

"I'm Supervisory Special Agent Hotchner, Dr. Reid's superior. It's a pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand.

"You too." You nodded at him, walking by and into the building.

Anissa quickly walked over, shaking his hand. "She's shy."

"Uhm...right."

"Shall we?" You asked, turning around.

"Yes, of course." Hotch walked ahead of the two of you, heads turning to watch you, phones not so subtly taking pictures of you, whispers, etc. "After you."

The three of you entered the elevator, ascending to the sixth floor. Anissa cleared her throat amidst the silence. "We're so grateful for this opportunity. From what I understand, the BAU is very busy."

Hotch chuckled. "The understatement of the year."

You silently stared straight ahead, walking out the moment the doors opened. Whispering, cameras, and stares ensued as you entered the bullpen.

"Is my outfit too flashy?" Penelope asked. "It needs to be the right level of flashy for Y/N to appreciate but not too much as to make her think I'm weird."

Spencer furled his brows. "I don't think that has any impact on her view of you."

"Spencer!"

"It looks great! You look great!" He raised his arms defensively.

"Good," she sighed, clapping her hands quickly. "I'm nervous."

"She's just another person."

"Another person, my ass! She's like...the Stephen Hawking of acting right now."

"That doesn't make sense—"

"Oh my god! She's here!"

Spencer looked over to the doors, where a woman walked in nonchalantly. Her blouse didn't have a single crease, golden buttons lining the tweed jacket wrapped around her shoulders, matching the skirt she had on. Sunglasses covered half of her face.