𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER FOUR | FUCK THIS
"Randall, what do you mean he bonded with Silverback?" Randall crossed his arms over his chest as the four looked at the naked boy laying in there living room, Liliths robe placed over his crotch area, which she never agreed to.

"I mean, me and Arden were in my room. She was helping me study for my test, and we heard a bang downstairs, I saw this kid. Den stayed up in my room while me and Greybeard investigated. I chased him but he locked himself in the hide room and here we are." Hamish glared at Randall, who just smiled as the boy on the floor began to stir. "And I mean, I kind of thought he would be a good addition. Me and Den talked about it, said there was potential." Arden looked at the boy, her brows furrowed as she slapped his arm.

"Don't bring me into this. It was your idea. Hamish, if I left the room, this kid would've been dead by now." Hamish nodded, knowing it was true, Alpine liked to get things done quickly and quietly. "He's waking up." The four watch as the Morton boys eyes slowly fluttered open, grunting as he tried to sit up.

"Where am I? Why am I naked? Where are my clothes?"

"Oh." Randall looks over to a small table, grabbing the stack of clothes from it, handing it to Jack. "They got ruined when you ripped out of them. You'll get used to it." Jack looked up at him, his brows furrowed in confusion as he questioned the Carpio boy.

"Used to what? Wait, who are you people?" Randall looked at the other three Knights, before turning back to Jack who had sat up, looking at his bloody hands.

"Dude, it's me, Randall. I'm your RA." Jack looked at the tall black haired boy, nodding his head.

"I know that. I mean them." Randall stood up, standing by Hamish, Arden standing near Lilith as she shifted her weight onto one foot, arms crossed over her chest.

"Oh, this is Hamish and Lilith. You know Denny. And together we are the Knights of St. Christopher. Guys, I thought we were gonna say that together." The blonde girl chuckled and shook her head, the Morton boy standing all the way up, his hand holding the robe still.

"And what's that? Improv troupe?" Hamish steps forward, his arms also crossed over his chest.

"We are a sacred brotherhood." The two girls looked at each other, shaking their heads as Lilith spoke up.

"A gender neutral collective." Hamish looked at the two girls, smiling at them before continuing what he was saying.

"Anointed to fight dark magic with the power-" Before Hamish could finish, Randall stepped forward with a huge smile on his face.

"Dude, we're werewolves." Randall walked towards the boy as Arden facepalmed, shaking her head.

"And now, so are you." The four watched as Jack began to smile, laughing to himself, making the other four laugh.

"Yeah, I get it. Townie wanted to join a secret society, so let's make him think they-" Suddenly the Morton boy turned to the side, vomiting on the wood floor, to see a small pool of blood and a deer's ear, making him stand in disgust.

"You kind of fucked up a deer last night. Oh, and you're cleaning that up." Jack began to shake his head, taking a step backwards as Randall walked up to him, stepping over the pool of blood, patting Jack's shoulder.

"This isn't happening. This is not happening."

"Oh, it's happening. The spirit of Silverback chose you as his champion. He's bound to you and you transformed." Jack stood in disbelief, hoping this was all some sort of bad dream.

"Transformed into what?" Randall sighs and shakes his head, looking at the group and then Jack.

"A werewolf. Dude, try to keep up. I told them you were smart." Lilith crossed her arms over her chest, scoffing as she turned to Arden and Hamish.

"Silverbacks been dormant for fifty years and he picks this dumbass?" Arden looked at the girl, nodding her head in agreement, as Hamish chuckles, shaking his head.

"Jacks the real deal. Every time I got closer to that golem, he was there. Ask Denny, she was there with me." Hamish, Jack, Randall, and Lilith looked at her, the girl holding her hands up in surrender as she stepped back.

"Don't look at me. Again, Randalls idea, not mine." Jack looks at the girl and then Randall, standing in disbelief as he let out a scoff.

"You guys saw me fight Clay and you didn't help me? You guys were the ones I saw in the graveyard. Which one of you killed Bailey?" Arden was quick to throw her hand up in the air, like it was a huge accomplishment, making Hamish chuckle.

"She used bad magic, it hurt my ears. She also annoyed the ever-lasting fuck out of me. It's a miracle she's dead. I saved a lot of people's ears. Thank me later." Jack looked at the girl like she had just murdered a baby as she stood there smiling before he turned back to Randall.

"You guys almost killed me." Arden chuckled, looking into the boys eyes with a sly grin on her lips.

"Believe me, if I didn't get stabbed, you would've been out in the graveyard, missing your heart just like Bailey. I think what you're trying to say is thank you." Randall held her hands out towards Jack, ready to shake Jacks.

"Welcome to the club."

"No! I'm not going to be a werewolf." Arden walked towards him, arms still crossed as she narrowed her eyes at him, the girl about the same height as him.

"Oh, you don't have to be a werewolf. Just let me know when and I'll take Silverback back to his hide box. I just have to kill you first." Jack looked to Randall and then to the other two, trying to see if she was serious, only to see Hamish nod. "So, say the magic word and I'll un-werewolf you, Morton." Randall stood in between the two, his hand placed itself at the girls waist, motioning her to stand by Hamish and Litlith.

"Ignore her, but it's too late and yes, the only way to not be a werewolf." Jack shook his head, not wanting to believe them.

"No, it wasn't a full moon." The four smiled, can't believing people thought that actually happened.

"Not a thing." Then Jack asked about the silver bullets, making Arden scoff. "Duh, because they're bullets."

"Just say the oath and get on with it, I have class in an hour."

"What oath?" Randall's ears perked up, a grin on his face as he spoke like he had been waiting his whole life for that question.

"I give my life to the cause." Jack grinned and shook his head.

"Fuck this and fuck you." Arden lunged at the boy, Hamish grabbing her arm to keep her still, the Morton boy flinching at the sudden movement before he grabbed his stuff and left.

"Hey! My robe!" Lilith scoffed, knowing she probably wouldn't see that robe ever again as Randall let her know he would come around. "And if he doesn't?" Arden smiled and threw her arm over the girl.

"I'll buy you a new robe."