Who Are You?

A/N: Picture above of Ashley Benson is going to be Adrianna!

Shoutout to _katiemarie_ who's in this chapter!✌️

Ponyboy's POV:

The guys really like having Lyric around but she always seems like she's looking for something... Or someone? Probably not maybe she's just thinking a lot.

Everyone was sat down watching Mickey Mouse... Like they do everyday so I decided I should go for a walk to the lot. I would bring Johnny but he's not here right now.

Once I arrived at the lot I seen a girl sat down on the couch crying. I couldn't just walk away so I decided to go talk to her.

"Hello, what's your name"? I asked her.

"Katie"

"Whats wrong"? I asked.

"Well my sister has been missing for a while and I can't find her so I'm just very worried"

"Oh well why don't you come back to my house and me and my gang will help you look for her", I replied.

"Sure".

We started walking to the house... When we finally arrived we walked in to where the gang was watching Mickey.

"Hey guys" I yelled. They looked over, obviously wondering Katie was.

"Hey Pony who's the broad"? Dally asked.

Just as I was about to answer Lyric yelled.

"Katie"?

"Lyric" Katie screeched running over to hug Lyric.

Wait... So that must be her sister.

Lyric's POV:

My sister's here! Yay!!

"Um Katie how do you know Lyric"? Adrianna asked.

"Katie's my sister" I replied.

"Katie; that's Adrianna, Two-Bit, Steve, Johnny, Darry, Dally, Soda, and you've already met Pony". I told her pointing at each person once I said their name.

Phew it's great to know my sister's okay!

Steve's POV:

Katie's been here for a couple hours now and I've realized that she's beautiful, and she's super nice... The only problem is I don't think she'll like me back.

The last girl I dated was Evie and all she wanted me to do was take her places, but the day I didn't have enough money to take her to dinner she left me for some Soc...

"Oh look Two-Bit Mickey's on"! I yelled to Two-Bit and he came running in to watch Mickey Mouse.

The funny thing was I wasted water on the floor not to long ago and forgot to clean it up, so Two-Bit went flying and fell face first on the floor.

"STEVE"!!!!! Two-Bit yelled after finally getting off the floor. Then he started chasing me out the door.

Katie's POV:

The gang is great to be around I think I'll stay... Steve's a doll that's for sure. The gang's hilarious especially watching Two-Bit chase Steve out the door.