Chapter 18

A/N: Sorry I have written anything in like, forever! But hope you all had a great 2016!(:

Adrianna's POV:

So for the rumble being very short notice, word of it actually spread very quickly! Apparently a lot of greasers are gonna be there tonight!

Oh did I mention? After an hour of trying to convince the boys, they finally let us girls be apart of the rumble!

*AT THE RUMBLE*

Well it's time! I couldn't be more excited!! There are a lot of greasers here, some I haven't even seen before!

There's this one greaser girl in particular though that caught my eye, she looks just like Johnny! I wonder who she is?

Soda's POV:

The rumble has now started and so far we're winning! There's about 5 Socs left and plenty more greasers! I keep checking on Adrianna though to make sure she's okay, but I'm pretty sure she's doing better than I am!

Johnny's POV:

Oh no, the girl over there... If that's who I think it is then I better keep a close eye on her. Why is she here?

*RUMBLE'S OVER*

Oh no, she's hurt, I knew I should've kept a close eye on her. I better get her to the Curtis house as soon as I can! Oh Pony's right there I'll get him to help me!

"Hey Pony, I need your help".

"Sure Johnny, what do you need help with?"

"Well you see that girl right there that's hurt? Well I need your help getting her back to your place to see if Darry can help".

"Oh! Okay well let's hurry"!

*BACK AT THE CURTIS HOUSE*

Adrianna's POV:

"DARRY WE NEED YOUR HELP!" I heard Ponyboy yell, running into the house with Johnny and the girl I seen at the rumble?

"Pony, please calm down... But what do you need help with?"

"Darry this girl right here got badly hurt while at the rumble, and we need you to fix her right up"!

"Alright! I'll do that, but who is she?" Darry asked.

Johnny replied, "this here is..."

A/N: I'M BACK AGAIN!! Hopefully I'll update more often in 2017! But no promises!(: Also, sorry this is very short!