Chapter 19

Adrianna's POV:

Woah, okay Johnny's gone to find his sister, I guess. I'm hoping he's able to do his best. I would've headed out and helped him, but I mean I don't really wanna scare her off or anything.

Me and Pony decided to sit down on the couch and watch some tv for a bit, while we waited to see if either she comes back or if Johnny has any update about her.

I was trying to focus on the tv but it's been a couple hours since she ran out, and neither of them have come back yet. All of a sudden somewhat bursts through the door, so I jump up and run over expecting it to be Johnny and smack right into the person at the door....

It's definitely not Johnny because they are way too tall. Just as I look up they speak.

"Oh woah hey sis, I didn't know you were gonna be THIS excited to see me. It's not like I've been gone more than a day or anything"

"Sorry Two, I thought you were gonna be Johnny" I replied to them with a frown.

"Oh man, he still hasn't come back yet?"

"Nah, were hoping he'll-" I was saying as I was interrupted by Johnny and his sister coming in the door. "Johnny you're back!"

"Yeah, I took a while because me and Jenna were talking about something first before we came back."

"We were, listen I'm sorry about running out earlier, I just didn't really recognize where I was, and I kind of panicked. I'm not used to waking up in places like this, when Johnny's not home I usually stay outside away from our parents."

"Oh that's okay, we're nothing to be afraid of here" Pony told her.

"Well, maybe Two-Bit over there, but that's only if you eat his last piece of chocolate cake." I added in jokingly.

"Well I'll make sure to stay away from his last piece" Jenna said while laughing.

There's definitely not gonna be anything to worry about here, she seems like maybe she'll eventually fit in with the rest of us.

Jenna's POV
*A couple hours later*

Johnny's friends seem to be very nice, I don't know if I'm gonna stay here long though. My parents might notice I'm gone....

I know I said I didn't spend the night at home often but that wasn't true, I didn't wanna worry Johnny, but they get mad if I go for too long, they think that I'll be like Johnny and almost never come back.

They hit me sometimes though, like they do with Johnny. But with me they always feel bad after and begin automatically apologizing. Clearly they care somewhat, I just don't know what to do. That's why I hurried home earlier, because I knew that if I didn't they would've come looking for me, and I didn't want them to know where Johnny was staying all this time, because they would've blamed him for me not coming home and could've hurt him-

Johnny's voice is what got me out of my thoughts, "Hey, Jenna you okay you look worried or something"

"Yeah no worries, Johnnycakes, I'm fine, I was just thinking about how great it seems here, much different than home that's for sure"

"Yeah, they're like family here, without anyone getting mad at us for something stupid that's for sure."

Johnny's right this place is definitely different that home....

A/N: I'm back for another chapter :) with all the amazing rankings the book has reached, I thought another chapter was definitely necessary, I have so much love for everyone who read this so far, and to the people who still continue to read this❤️❤️❤️

Another note: This chapter isn't the best, but I wanted to be able to post something today! So I'll eventually look through this book since it's been a while and then I'll add more onto the plot of the book, that's why this chapter is boring ❤️