It's Just The Beginning

*Next Day*

Soda's POV:

I just found out that Two-Bit and Adrianna are brother and sister, it's kinda funny we didn't notice before... It would make sense why she looked quite familiar. She's a 16 year old version of Two-Bit, pretty funny isn't it?

Suddenly Adri walked out into the living room with a big smile on her face I couldn't resist but make I joke, "what? Did you dream about you making out with Steve or something" I joked. At first she just glared at me.

Finally she spoke "NO! I was smiling because it's sunny so it's a I can actually go for a good walk today"! She confessed smiling once again.

"Well you ain't goin' alone kid" Two-Bit said as he burst through the door furious, either he really doesn't want to go due to the soc's or he heard my comment I made.

"Why not Two? I'm careful" she asked pouting.

"Fine but don't go too far" he said... Surprisingly giving in.

Then off she went out through the door, I really hope she'll be okay...

Adrianna's POV:

I walked outside, why wouldn't he want me to go alone? I know about the soc's and all but I got my switchblade and I'll be fine at least I hope... Just as I passed the DX I looked behind me and noticed a blue mustang began coming closer... Ohh no...

"GREASER"! Bob shouted at me... Great Bob, Randy and their soc gang.

I started walking a little faster so they won't catch me but it didn't work, I heard a car door slam and I got pulled backwards  no, no, no, no this can't be happening... Next thing you know I black out.

I wake up with seven guys looking at me, I scream with fear because I thought they were soc's but then I noticed it was just the gang.

"She's waking up"! Pony yelled.

"Shush Pony, I have a really bad headache" I said quietly.

"Oh sorry, you're cut up pretty badly though". He said referring to the long scar right that goes right across my stomach.

"I knew I shouldn't have let you to alone", Two said looking very upset.

"Look I'm sorry, please don't take this out on yourself". I told him

"Well I guess it's just that I haven't been in your life for a while, so I figured I had to make it up to you by being very protective and I kinda failed" he pauses then hugs me and whispers, "I just, I love you".

I smile then whisper back to him, "I love you too, Two-Bit" so he looked at me and smiled till I said, "can I go to sleep... Please"? No one disagreed so I started to fall asleep on the couch.

I was almost asleep till I felt someone pick me up and lay me in a bed. Finally I fell asleep dreaming about the days to come since today's only just the beginning!

A/N: I will be uploading 2-3 chapters a day! Hope you enjoy please vote for this story and comment any tips or errors you notice! :)