Chapter 20

Adrianna's POV:

It's been a week since Johnny's sister got here, he doesn't leave her side too often. I mean Two-Bit was that way with me when I first got here.

I sit down on the couch about to watch some tv when I notice Two-Bit walk out of the kitchen and he seems like he notices me  on the couch, and he then says. "Hey Adrianna, you busy today?"

"Nah, why?"

"Cool. Wanna head down to the DX? There's no beer or cake here, so might as well go see Steve and Soda" He said.

"Yeah sure, lets go"

We're about to head out the door when Pony comes in and notices us leaving. "Oh, hey guys, where ya goin'?" He asks.

"We're headin' down to the DX, ya wanna come?" I say to him.

He thinks about it for a second, before nodding and saying "yeah, sure."

We all head out the door and start heading towards the DX, it isn't too far from the house, so it's not too long of a walk.

*At the DX*

The DX looks pretty busy today, or at least it does right now. That's good, we'll actually be able to talk to Steve and Sodapop. Steve's outside smoking, so Soda's probably inside.

Just as we approach Steve he yells to Soda, "HEY SODA, YOUR GIRL IS HERE, SO YOU BETTER GET OUT HERE." And out runs Soda, with a huge smile on his face coming over to me and hugging me.

"Hey Soda" I said hugging him back.

"Hey beautiful, what are you three doing here?"

"Two-Bit ran out of beer and cake, so we came here to see you and Steve."

"Ohh okay, between me and you, Steve took the cake with him this morning when we left for work and hid it in the fridge here at the DX so Two wouldn't find it" Soda whispered to me, while laughing, as we headed over to where the boys were.

"Hey Soda, you need to make some more cake" Two-Bit said when we got closer. Me, Soda and Steve laughed a little bit, leaving Two and Ponyboy pretty confused.

"Two, you could always make your own cake." Steve joked.

"Yeah, I could, but I think I'll pass." Two said laughing.

*One Hour Later*

We've been here for an hour now, and it's time for Steve and Soda to head home, but I think they'll really just be glad to stop having Two making a mess around the DX.

"Hey Steve, shifts over you ready to go home?" Soda said to Steve.

"Yeah, lets go, I've gotta grab something from the back first."

Steve runs out to the back while we head outside and wait for him. We get outside and a couple minutes later our runs Steve with the chocolate cake in his hands.

"Steve what's that?" Two-Bit asked.

"Oh that's the chocolate cake that Soda made yesterday, when you went home."

"Wait, you're telling me I came all the way down here when I could've been at the house eating cake?" Two-Bit asked looking sad.

Just as we get to back the Curtis house Two grabs the cake and runs into the house, and Steve runs after him yelling at him to give back the cake.

A/N: Sorry for another short chapter ❤️ But there's still more coming to this story ❤️