Chapter 16

Guess who's finally updating!!! That's right, I am ;) Shoutout to Maya_ff and darkchocolate96 who are in this chapter! Sorry this is short but this is all I could think of right now.

Adrianna's POV:

Me and Sodapop have been getting along just fine, and he's super great with his son!

"ADRIANNA WANNA GO FOR A WALK WITH ME"? Soda yelled from the other side of the house.

"SURE"! I yelled back.

"OKAY LET'S GO"!

"BE QUIET THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE TRYING TO WATCH MICKEY, AND NOT LISTEN TO YOU TWO"! Two-Bit then yelled.

Me and Soda made our way out of the house laughing at Two, and heading towards the lot for a bit. Once we arrived at the lot we decided we would just sit down in a bit of quiet and relax.

We were there for an hour before we decided we should get ready to leave, but before we could leave we seen two girls that seemed very sweet and that we have never seen in Tulsa before so I decided I would go talk to them.

"Hi I'm Adrianna, but you can call me Adri".

"I'm Maya" one girl said.

"I'm Gady"! The other said.

"Well you both seem very nice, and new here, so why don't you two come back to my place and meet the gang"! Said Soda.

"Sure"! They agreed.

We all made our way to the Curtis house with little conversations between me, Maya, and Gady.

From there, I learned Gady is about Darry's age, and Maya likes to read books just like Ponyboy. That also made me realize that Pony and Darry aren't with someone right now like everyone else! So maybe Gady and Maya would be good for them! Who knows where this will lead!

Everything will either get better or worse from here... There's never an in between.