The Sighting of Sandy

*The Next Day*

Johnny's POV:

(A/N: Adrianna's POV is not in this chapter but it will be in the next one maybe...)

Pony's not allowed to leave the house till he is 100% better, so me and Dally decided to go for a walk.

"Hey Johnny, you see the girl over there pushing a baby in a stroller... Doesn't she look familiar"? Dally asked referring to the girl walking in front of us.

"Woah you're right Dal she does... You don't think it's Sandy do you? It kinda looks like her". I replied.

"Oh god Johnnycake... You're right I think it is". Dally sighed, "but I thought she was in Florida". I shrugged. But I couldn't stop wondering why was she here.

Sandy's POV:

Oh no, I'm pretty sure Dally and Johnny just saw me out walking with Patrick, as longs as no one figures out why I'm here. The only reason I'm here is because I found out the other day that Patrick really is Soda's child... But I don't know how to tell Soda now that he's with some new girl.

I can't take care of Patrick so maybe if I drop him off with Soda he will... But I won't do it today it's too soon.

Sodapop's POV:

I keep thinking about my amazing date I had with Adrianna... but one thing bothers me... Why isn't Sandy in Florida with her grandmother and kid?

I guess I'll never find out...

"SODA!!! I have something to tell you", Dally yells running into the house.

"What Dally"? I asked him once he was into the living room.

"Well me and Johnny saw Sandy today and she was pushing a baby in a stroller... Why's she back"? Dally said.

"I don't know... But as longs as she doesn't hurt Adri we'll be alright". I said.

Later that night Adrianna and the gang came over to stay for the night! We all sat around talking and watching tv for the rest of the night.