Adrianna's Birthday!

Adrianna's POV:

Oh god, no it can't be... Today's my birthday... I haven't told anyone except for Johnny because I tell him everything, 'cause I know he can keep a secret. I even told him that I have feelings for Soda. I'm too scared to tell Soda though. Well I better go get dressed now. I decided to put on leggings, a Mickey Mouse shirt, and some comfy slippers! ( http://www.polyvore.com/for_book/set?id=136682056 ).

I walk out into the living room and there are balloons and presents everywhere and the scent of chocolate cake fills the room. No... They can't know it's my birthday, Johnny wouldn't tell them... Or would he? I walk towards the couch and everyone yells, "happy birthday Adrianna"! So I smiled at them and sat down on the couch.

"Open your presents" Two says very cheerfully.

"Awe you guys didn't have to my birthday's great just spending it with you guys"! I said.

"Yes we did, once Johnny told us your birthday was coming up we agreed to go buy you presents"! Darry said smiling.

So I began opening all of my gifts. I got a switchblade and three Mickey Mouse shirts from Two-Bit, some slippers and a shirt from Pony and Darry, A necklace and earrings from Soda, and a switchblade and sweaters from Steve, Dally and Johnny. ( http://www.polyvore.com/for_my_book/set?id=136683349 ).

So after everyone ate cake and started watching Mickey Mouse Soda looks at me and says, "Adrianna, would you like to go to the lot with me for a walk"? So I agreed and we started walking to the lot.

Once we arrived at the lot he stopped and held my hands, looked at me and asked, "Adrianna Matthews, will you be my girl"?

I looked right at him and said...

A/N: Cliff Hanger! ❤️ Haha sorry but I really had to just to see what everyone thinks she will say! It's probably pretty obvious though! 😂 But I will update again soon don't worry! 150 views ❤️ Keep them coming! ❤️ sorry this chapter is short! ❤️ I was having a writers block! ❤️