Chapter 01: The Beginning After The End

"Hah! Hah! Hah! ......"

Starring at the dark sky while sitting on a white piece of rock which might be once a building, I was thinking what went wrong.

"Huh, Instead I should be thinking what went right "From the very beginning everything was messed up.

I was Arthur Leywin, the Lance, the Professor, the Ascender, the God Slayer. But in the end, I was nothing more than a failure.

I moved my head around and saw nothing but ruins. With my enhanced eyes, I was able to see as far as around 50-60kms but even with that all I saw a was just destruction. At my feet was the lifeless corpse of Tessia, no Cecilia will be more correct. Our fight continued for almost 19 days, In these 19 days we fought none stop which resulted in complete destruction of dicathin ,epheotus and Alacrya. All the people were killed in this fight, be it humans, elves, dwarves, or deities. Even if some of them survived, which is just next to impossible, they will die in in few days .The planet was damage beyond imagination , even if I use my power to restore it will take months .I could have brought everyone back if it was just dicathin but the world balance has shifted too much due to our fight which will lead to complete destruction of this world.

This world you ask, yes after attaining divinity I saw it, the infinite number of parallel worlds and the beings in them. I was too narrow-minded even after attaining this divinity I was nothing compared to the absolute being who controlled everything, the beings who were the start and the end as well.

But still with my powers , I was still be the true God, at least of this dimension.

I think many of you might be thinking that if I am the God then how did I lose?

The answer is-

Even if I am a god it was not like I was immortal now, no one is immortal, there is always a way to kill them even the gods. And even with all this power we weren't that strong , we were just Stronger than the Asuras and they were the toads of the well.But still, all this was because of one thing and that was.

'I wasn't the only true god of this world '

Yes, Cecilia truly lived up to the name of 'Legacy' she obtained divinity even before me , the difference was only of mere days but that was enough, she killed everyone in Dicathin to get revenge against me, the person who killed her beloved lover Nico. After I attained divinity there was nothing left to save, Dicathin was already destroyed.

I was ready to bring all off them back but then she appeared in front of me , along with Agrona and his minions. Even if I was a divine being then, I could not have fought her if there were bugs to annoy me.

Then came the next shock to me, in a flash they all attacked to me and in the process Sylvie and Regis we're sacrificed.

My mind went blank at that moment I thought of nothing , it was like my body was moving on it's own.

{A/N-Looks like he learned ultra instinct"}

And after all the fight, everything was over. After defeating Cecilia I tried to brings Tessia back but It was Futile, Cecilia's soul was now in complete control of Tessia's body and Tessia was no more there.

But in the end I though that I heard a faint mumble like'. Thank You, ........Arthur.....'

After that I observed everything around me and reached to the conclusion that this was truly the end.

Tears started to flow from my eyes as I recalled everyone dear to me.

'Mom, Dad, Ellie.....Everyone hope I meet you guys again in the next life'

I made my resolve and made a translucent golden blade in my hand and then with that blade I piecerced my heart.

I laid down on the rock and waited for my death ,closing my I embraced the cold feeling and wished that I never wake up again.

BUT then I heard a sound,

[''Ding....Ding.....Ding.....'']I was like a small bell

[''Notice: Indivisual Arthur Leywin has died, Notice:A true God has died

Notice:Another true God has died

Notice:All the true Gods have died

Notice:The world has been destroyed

Notice:All the inhabitants have died"]

[NOTICE: ALL THE CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN MET.Ending the scenario 'Fate Of The True King ]

[Reversing the flow of time]

[Restoring the Saved world]

[Removing the concept of divinity from the world ]

[Notice:Power of divinity has been removed from the world ]

[Notice:Indivisual named Arthur Leywin has acquired the title 'Fate Of The True King'.Rewards shall be distributed to him]

[Memoryacquisition:0%..33%...56%...77%...89%...99%....Complete]

[True Body acquisition:20℅...56.....Complete]

[True talent: Accquired

Memory restore:Accquired

Revival:Accquired

True growth: accquired ]

[Notice:Indivisual named Arthur Leywin will be given substitute source of power in place of his divinity]

[SystemAcquisition: 0%....22%....45%.....67%....88%..94%...Complete]

[Notice :Individual named Arthur Leywin has Strong desire to change change his fate ]

[Upgrading System to acquire the knowledge/Power of the Foreign worlds]

[Upgrading:0%...12%...21%....25%....29%....34%....39%....45%......56%.....64%....69%.....72%....84%....96%....99%...Complete]

[System:Magic(Common)-------->>>System:Fate (Rare)]

[System:Fate(Rare)------->>>System:Deitie(Epic)]

[System:Deitie(Epic)------>>>System:World skill

(God )]

[World Skill system Acquisition: Complete]

[Notice: The World Has Been Restored].

[Notice:New scenario has begun]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Notice: New Scenario Name:

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 ]