Chapter 03: Blood Core

Arthur Leywin:-

Few days have passed and I am now used to this system.........ok!! I am completely not used to this system

On the first day, I was unable to sleep for 8 hours and as a penalty, I suffered from intense pain. I thought about testing it again but removed that thought soon after for my better good.

And also there was a penalty for the monthly quests and believe me when I say it's not good in any way.

Mana berserking was a serious genetic disorder of this magical world. From what I have observed it was a chromosomal recessive disorder, but still, it was very dangerous. In the case of Mana Berserking, the individual is unable to use his/her mana and when he tries to use it, it causes immense pain in his body. And as mana flow causes pain in the body, healing magic can also be not used to treat any of the patient's wounds making him more vulnerable. And these reasons were enough for me to avoid this cursed disease.

[a/n- Genetic diseases do not always occur in offspring but he/she contains genes for the disease. The point is a family may contain only 1 or 2 individuals in many generations suffering from the disease]

Bone fracture also doesn't sound good, It won't be a problem if it's on the knee but if it occurs at some problematic place like the cranium which might result in death.

Well, it's no use crying over spilled milk. Now I have this weird system with a lot of bad luck so I guess I might use it as well.

_______________________________________

3 weeks have been passed away and I am now very close to forming my core. It was very difficult, even with my experience to form a core in just one month and the problem didn't end there as well.

How was I supposed to stop the freaking explosion from destroying my house? My core formation was accelerated exponentially and I noticed that even if I had not tried to form a core, I would have got one in around 1 year so yeah. Also, I was about to form a core any moment now. Just Imagine a 1-month child with a mana core. I am just praying that they don't declare me an incarnation of an Evil God or something.

I mean I haven't seen even the outside world yet, in this life of course.

'Its ..........It's coming '

With the last particle gathered, I braced myself for the impact or to say made myself ready to see the impact but to my surprise, it never came, instead, I heard a ding sound.

[Ding....Ding.....Ding]

[Host has formed a mana core]

[Suppressing the mana outburst]

[successful]

[Quest has been completed]

[Reward: Aether Core]

[Equipping Aether core]

[Notice: Another core found ]

[Merging the Aether core with already existing core]

Suddenly I started to feel like my insides were mixing up.

[processing.....20%....56%.....78%....96%....100% .....complete]

['Blood Core' formed]

{A/N:- I know this chapter is very small but I will be uploading tomorrow again and the day after tomorrow(most probably).so don't worry.}