Chapter 25: All's Well End's Well

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Retak'ka and Frostfire started to engage in their fight. Retak'k attacking and Frostfire dodging swiftly on each blow Retak'ka would send. The noseless alien can't believe that he is A LOT faster than usual.

"Blazing Frost Punch" Frostfire was about to punch him using his right fist but immediately shifted to his left fist puncging Retak'ka straight on his gut and got the opportunity to keep attacking.

As for that ex-elemental alien, he can't dodge. Poor him.

Retak'ka tries on hitting Frostfire left and right but he keeps dodging smoothly. Frostfire on the other hand gets to land a punch on him making it hard for Retak'ka even if he got Boboiboy's 5 elements.

Retak'ka went completely pisses as he summons crystals as it attacks Frostfire but he just keeps on dodging the crystals coming right at him.

"Blazing Knee Strike!" Frostfire aimed at Retak'ka once again sending Retak'ka flying to the dam's bridge.

Gopal spotted Retak'ka flying as he keeps on figuring out how to activate Ochobot. "So how do I activate your Elemental Drain, Ochobot?" Gopal asks the yellow robot as he remembered what Boboiboy told him after they got freed from Tok Kasa's crystal.

"Let me help you with that" a hand was placed on Ochobot as they both looked at the person surprised.

"Tok Kasa?! You're still alive?!"

"Why do you look so surprised? I just fell asleep" he says as Gopal and Ochobot looked at him in a weird face. Well Tok Kasa is weird so you can't blame them.

"Well Tok, we have no time on taking a nap now"

A voice was heard behind Tok Kasa. Gopal and Ochobot looked to where the voice came from only to see Y/n standing, scratches on her face and body is marked after fighting Retak'ka.

"Y/n!" Gopal and Ochobot says as Tok Kasa looked at Y/n smiling determined that he can count on her.

"So Tok, how do we activate Ochobot's Elemental Drain?" Y/n smirked looking at the old man infront of her. Yeah Tok Kasa deceived them but he only did it to protect Boboiboy and he just need to retrieve his Crystal Element to do it.

It's understandable for Y/n.

Annnnndddd Back to Frostfire and Retak'ka.....

Frostfire landed to the bridge where he sent Retak'ka down. Frostfire gathered all his energy and created his Frostfire bow.

"I will put an end to your evil reign!" Frostfire says looking at Retak'ka while holding his Frostfire bow.

"You dare think you can end me? Game on boy! CRYSTAL SPIKES" Retak'ka summoned spiky large crystals and sent them flying towards Frostfire just standing infront of him.

However the fused element is wise enough to know what he should do. Frostfire used his blazing frost arrows and shot down the crystals coming his way successfully creating explosions each arrows he release to collide with the crystals.

Meamwhile...

The three hostage woke up smelling something. That something is a work done by Captain Papa using his Rotten Papayam Eggsplosions.

Yaya, Ying and Fang woke up from this smell. "What is this smell...?" Ying wondered while waking up.

This smell was completely sniffed by a shadow manipulator. "I think I'm gonna pass out again" he says as they try to get out themselves.

Back to Frostfire...

Frostfire keeps on shooting Retak'ka's crystals one by one. But Retak'ka seemed to get impatient and summoned a gigantic crystal as he sent it to Frostfire.