Chapter 4 - "Laughter In The Tombs." - Willow's POV

I just realized I've been calling George 'Georgie' this entire time. That's not his name in the RP Film universe. Whoops- He'll be called George from now on, sorry y'all. Enjoy the chapter!
---

I pushed open the door of Kona's lab that led to the Temple. The door creaked, and I cringed. Robby and George looked unfazed. We stepped into the temple, our footsteps echoing as we went along. Mimi had allowed me to take my gun, thankfully. I held it tightly, my finger hovering just over the trigger. Robby spoke up quietly, "I hear something ahead, please be careful." He cautioned. I nodded, preparing myself.

George moved up to walk beside me, his eyes narrowed with determination. "He must be down here," He said, his voice betraying his nervousness. "If he isn't, then I don't know where he is." I shrugged, "We'll find him, kid. Don't worry." I said, which seemed to comfort him a little.
A sudden hiss caused us all to jump, I pointed my gun ahead of me as eyes lit up in front of us. My finger rested on the trigger, ready to pull it if whoever this was tried to hurt us. Robby balled his hands into fists, and George readied his bat and trap. "Don't. Move." I said in a low voice. Whoever it was didn't listen, their eyes darting around as they stepped from the shadows. A large stab wound that still bled in the middle of their torso. George's eyes widened and he lowered his bat. "Spidella..!?" He gasped.

Spidella looked at him, her eyes were empty and lifeless. As I lowered my gun, I now noticed the faintest glow to her body. This was a spirit we were talking to. "G-George..She's dead." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder as I noticed tears running down his face. "But how!? How did she die!? S-She's infected...Infected don't die!" He yelled, distress in his every move as he looked from me to Spidella. Spidella walked up to him, her mouth opened as if she wanted to say something, but she couldn't. I noticed a large cut on her neck. "You...Were silenced..?" I asked, horror filling my body. She nodded. Robby looked at us as if we were crazy, "Who are you talking to?" He questioned. 

I realized he couldn't see her. "A ghost, Robby. Sorry, we should've told you." He shook his head. "Apology accepted. Thank you for notifying me." He said and proceeded to wave in Spidella's direction, despite being unable to see her. She smiled a little and waved back. "She waved." George said to him. Robby looked delighted at that.

Spidella turned to a large hallway near us, she pointed to it and looked at us. Her eyes filled with pain. I looked at it, I heard someone yell from it. "Is that...Where you died..?" I asked. She nodded. I looked at George, who stared at me. He seemed to be thinking the same thing as me. "Should we go there?" I asked, looking back at Spidella. She nodded vigorously, even stepping towards it herself. I turned to Robby. "Go back to Kona, I don't want you getting broken," I ordered. He seemed to want to deny my order, but thanks to his programming, he nodded and walked back towards the door to Kona's home.

George, Spidella, and I began down the hallway, Spidella leading the way. The voices steadily grew louder until soon, one became familiar. But, his voice wasn't as happy and full of kindness as it once was. It now spat out terrifying orders and sounded angry. George heard it too, his eyes widening as we neared a large door. Spidella turned to us. "Can you not go inside?" I asked softly. She shook her head, looking a bit emotional. "Oh, I'm sorry.." I said, noticing a tear run down her face. She shook her head.

She stopped me as I went to open the door, and dug through her pocket. She took something out and handed it to me. It was a necklace, it had a logo that looked all too familiar to me. "What is this?" I asked. She pointed to the door and then to the necklace. I soon understood what she meant. He was in there. I wished I could hug her, but as she had handed me the necklace, her hand had phased through my own. She stepped around us and waved. Her hands went into a heart shape before she turned and scurried off. George and I looked at each other. Taking a deep breath I opened the door.

And there he stood.

Lego had his back turned to us. However, upon hearing the door open, he turned his head. A smirk appeared on his face and he turned completely. "Ah, it's about time you found me." He said, his voice sending horrified chills down my spine. George's eyes widened in horror, the reality of all of this finally seeming to hit him. Lego's eyes widened a little and a smile appeared on his face. His hands began to glow and he rose off the ground.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Wanna get this party started?"