Chapter 6 - "How To Run From The Mess You Made." - Villain!PghLFilms' POV

Hi! This chapter is going to be very disturbing, and contains the following content:

-Mentions of murder
-Blood and corpses
-In-depth murder planning

Please either continue with caution or wait until the next chapter is out. <33
Enjoy! ^^
-------

I woke up in the throne room. Everything hurt. I rose myself up on one arm but flopped on the ground again when the pain became too much. I rolled onto my back and groaned. No one other than myself was here. They were all out searching for those... Idiots.

I got up, losing my balance immediately and leaning on the pillar. I apparently had lost more blood than I had first thought during that fight. I was so careless. No, I was angry. Rightfully angry. Those fools refuse to give me a moment's peace, to leave me alone. I had every right to put them through that. They were the wrong ones.

I tried to ask for help. I tried to make them understand that listening to her was a bad idea. Did they listen? No. Now they're the ones who have to pay for it. They had it coming.
I had taken upon the habit of murdering whoever got in my way. So much in fact, that I had a corpse room. That room had to be passed through to get to my room. Why did I choose to put it there, you may ask? So I could remember those who had wronged me so that I could torment those closest to them later.

Speaking of the corpse room, I had opened the door to it while previously mentioned thoughts ran through my head. Blood was spattered across the walls and ground, while corpses hung in metal cages that were strategically placed across the ceiling. To me, it was beautiful. I await the day that kid and that wolf would return. I cannot wait to see their bodies hanging in those cages. Lifeless. I may even take their eyes like I did several others and place them in the case of eyes I had in my room.

Pulling myself away from those thoughts for now, I entered my room. Taking a seat on my bed to catch my breath yet again before getting tweezers and bandages out of my dresser drawer. I popped my chest-plate open and slid the torn portion of my suit off. After, I removed the bullet carefully with the tweezers and then wrapped my torso with bandages. I decided to just rest the remaining parts of my suit against my dresser until I wasn't in as much pain.

~* Several days later. *~

I stood on my balcony, overlooking those who roamed in and around the temple that followed me. I had called them here for a meeting. I had gotten my crown and cape fixed, now I had the same logo I had on my suit embroidered into my cape. I stood up straight with my hands tucked behind my back as I addressed everyone gathered there. "I am aware of our dire situation, you need not remind me," I began. "However, there is not much I can do about it at this given moment. We are doing what we can." A cat wearing silver raised their hand, "Yes?" I called. 

"Sorry to interrupt, your majesty, but what about the kid and the wolf? What if they return?" I thought for a moment before a sly grin made its way to my lips. "We kill them. They have wronged our colony, and they shall pay with their lives for it." Several cheers erupted from the crowd at that.

"And what if that doesn't work?" The cat continued, "What will they do then? How will we stop them if killing them doesn't stop their group?" I leaned on the railing and looked down at them, my eyes narrowed. "My men, women, and all in between who serve me will take care of their little group. Once we are done with them, none will remain." I said, which seemed to satisfy the cat. Another person, a young child, raised their hand. "I'm sorry, sir, but... What about your recent defeat?" They questioned, "What if they just do the same thing again?" I sharply inhaled. 

'Temper, Lego... They're a kid. They don't know how hurtful that was.'  My never ceasing voice in my head scolded. I cleared my throat, "Well, we have a plan set in place, that of which I cannot share." I started, "Because, after all, they don't know who they're messing with. This party has just begun." I said with a sinister grin. "They will break eventually. They will soon learn who I truly am."

One of my guards came up to me and rested a hand on my back before whispering to me, "Lord, we have a meeting soon. Whenever you can wrap it up, please do so." I nodded.
As several more hands rose, I raised my own to silence them. "No more questions, please." I started, "As I bring this gathering to a close, I leave you with this. We will not face defeat again. We will grow stronger." I raised both hands into the air and fired a beam into the sky, which exploded into a firework. "That is all! Praise be." I called before heading indoors.

As I walked down the hallway with two guards by my side, I began to think. Doubting the words that had come out of my own mouth. Shaking my head slightly to clear those thoughts. I had nothing to worry about, this was several children with a few measly adults, only one of which could actually fight. I thought about that kid again. Something about that bat confused me. How did it knock me unconscious so easily? I once again shook my head, promptly being asked if I was okay after. I nodded, "Just thinking." I mumbled.

I have to be overthinking, there's no doubt that those two didn't make it back to that klipspringer's home. They're probably rotting on the stairwell. And if not, then I have nothing to worry about. I just have to get stronger, and faster, before they return. Which, I will.

After all, they don't know who they're playing with. I'm not just a toy that they can run around and play with.

I am their God.