Ch. 11 - "The Adventures Of Girlypop & Go Fuck Yourself." - Villainfilms' POV

WARNING: This chapter contains:
-Murder. Once again, lots of it. It will be somewhat graphically described, as well.
-Violence.

Please proceed with caution, or skip this chapter. As well as taking breaks during reading if need. This chapter will have similar topics as the last, so please consider carefully before continuing. 

If you will choose to continue, then I hope you enjoy! :)

--

I trekked through the snow. Crimson followed me. Not only from victims, but also myself. I wasn't losing a lot of blood, nor was it enough to cause concern. I had just injured my face with my knife accidentally. The weapon in question was now safely tucked away in a pocket in my cape's inner works.

I came up to a military base. My reasoning for being here was of no one's business. I entered, feeling less than intimidated by the tall walls that shielded me from the inner works of the former team that had been here. I was exhausted, or at least I thought I was. When I tripped over something and it rose from the ground, backing me into a corner, that seemed to be forgotten and I shanked them in the stomach and kicked them away, before bolting towards a cave.

I narrowly escaped another soldier that happened to attempt to fist-fight me. Dipping under their fists, and slamming my shoulder into their stomach, slamming them to the ground. I rolled off of them, and took off again.

I was randomly slammed to the ground with a yelp. Pinned on my back, I could barely react before a soldier's fist slammed into my face. Out of instinct, I hefted my knee up, hitting them in the back multiple times. Their body writhed with pain, and I took that opportunity to force myself out from underneath them.

I ran into the cave. No one followed me. I slowed to a stop, leaning on the wall to catch my breath. I retied my ponytail, which had been messed up in the fight, and resumed my walk.

I discovered some sort of elevator, and went into it, I scanned the buttons, then I decided to go down. Once the elevator's doors re-opened at the bottom, I exited, beginning to walk through the halls of whatever this building was.

Once I entered a room, I realized it must be a lab of some sort. Vials of neon-colored liquid sat in their cases. I didn't touch them, I'd rather not cause a chemical reaction right now.

I came out on the other side, and came face to face with a pig. Her face was melting on one side, and her blood dripped onto my face as she towered over me. I pushed down my fear, and spoke up, "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" I challenged. The pig snorted with laughter, "I could ask you the same thing," She answered, with surprising clarity. "I've been here for months, if you were supposed to be here, you'd know that."

I snorted, "Tch, touché." The pig smirked, and settled herself on the wall. "So, what brings you here, stranger?" She asked, staring at me with her crimson hued eye. "Nothing. Just getting away from those soldiers up there," I said, pointing up at the ceiling to gesture to the outside. The pig hummed, "Makes sense," She said, then directed her attention to the blood on me, "What happened to you?" She asked. "You really wanna know?" I questioned, "Kid, I've got blood all over me from killing people, if you do it too I really don't care." She said with a chuckle.

My eyebrows raised with surprise, "Huh, how'd you know?" The pig laughed a bit, "I know a murderer when I see one, you good with knives? Guns?" She had my attention now, "Knives...What about it?" She walked over to me, leaning down so she was eye to eye with me, "What's your name, kid?" She asked, "Lego...You?" She nodded slowly, "Penny, say Lego, would you want to team up or something? You seem pretty neat. Easy to scare, but neat." I thought for a moment, "Alright...But how do I know I can trust you? How do I know you aren't going to try and kill me on our way back?" 

Penny's eyes narrowed, "Lego, would I be asking you this if I planned to kill you?" She said, crossing her arms. "Yes, actually." She rolled her eyes, "I'm not. I'm being genuine, you'll see. You seem to like killing, I like killing too. I think we'd making a good team." She said, shrugging. I took a moment to consider, before slowly nodding, "Alright, fine. But one wrong move, and I'll have you dealt with accordingly." I said. She nodded, "Alright, that's fair. Where to, Lego?"

—— ♕ ——

We reentered the kingdom, Penny stood for a moment, looking around, "Huh, nice place. Didn't know you had a whole kingdom." She seemed to think for a second, before snorting, "Does that make you a king of some sort?" She asked, returning her gaze to me. I paused, the title was thrilling to be called, "Yes, you could say that." Penny nodded, "Cool." She wandered the throne room, observing the room carefully.

I sat on my throne and sharpened my knife. After a short while, she stood by me and watched. She didn't say a word, she just watched, seeming highly interested.

I finished, and put it away. I'd test it on some miserable person later, I smirked at the thought. I then paused, honing in on the thought. I turned to Penny. "Say, Penny," I said, redrawing the knife, "How would you like to see how killing works around here?" She looked down at the knife, then up at me, "Bet." Was all that left her mouth. I began walking out of the room, motioning for her to follow.

We went outside, where unsuspecting people that didn't belong to the kingdom roamed, I looked up at her. "Have at it," I said, before darting off. She took off as well. As I tore my first victim to shreds, I happened to glance over at her, she had an intriguing method. Pinning her victim to the ground, and clawing their neck, before ripping their limbs off. It wasn't long before blood covered the ground, and I stood over another person. They screamed, but it was cut off by me body slamming them to the ground. They tried to put up a fight, but failed miserably. Soon, they were nothing but slivers of flesh. Unrecognizable.

After a while, Penny and I met up. Blood stained her once brown dress. She was panting, but had a wild look in her eyes. I was in a similar state. "Have fun?" I asked with a slight chuckle. She laughed, it was a sinister cackle, "Oh, that was wonderful. I haven't had that much fun since I ransacked a city." She said, taking a deep breath, "What next?" She inquired, "You can leave the bodies here, no one really comes here. Or, we can take them back to the corpse room. Take your pick." She thought for a moment, "We did get a lot of people, so carrying them all back would probably suck, I guess we'll leave 'em here." I smirked, "I like how you think." I said, putting my knife away.

Penny cleaned the blood off her hands via her tongue, "Really? Usually people would tell me I was crazy," She paused, "But not you, you're different. The good kind of different." She said with a smirk, I chuckled, "Oh, really?" She nodded, finishing off one hand, "Yes, really." She finished off the other hand, "Say, how about we head back and clean up. I should be fine one the blood dries. It'll match my dress. You on the other hand may need to chuck that cape of yours into a washing machine or something," She said with a snort. I chuckled, "I suppose you're right. Wouldn't want to scare the staff." Penny nodded, resting her hands on her hips. "After you, king." She said, nodding towards the Temple. I began walking towards it, and she followed. 

I'd found a new playmate. A friend, even. Boy, this will be fun.