Chapter 1:- Seeing Her

Before starting...Tell me if you like the cover! TOOK ME FOREVER TO DRAW THE IMAGE & GET IT DONE!

Aphmau's P.O.V.
"Oh No! I'm gonna be late!" I thought as I ran down the stairs! "SORRY MOM! GOTTA GO! BYEEE!!" I said as I stormed off after putting on my Favorite Purple Sweater and ran outside! "Take care, Mija!" I heard my mom say from the kitchen. "I will mom! See ya!"

:*:*  Magical Timeskip  *:*:

I arrived there not finding my 11 year old sister, Alya, anywhere. "Where could this human being be?!?!" I thought as I looked at the watch on my hand.
"Stupid me! It's 1:10! I'll have to wait 50 minutes then! Speaking of which...wait...Where's my Phone?! I LEFT IT HOME DIDN'T I?!? UGHHH!" I mentally screamed to myself. It's going to be the loooooooooongest 50 mins of my life without my phone...

:*:*  A Timeskip brought to you by Getting right to the point!  *:*:

Ughh! It's been over 30 minutes!? Where the Nether IS SHE!!! *shivers* My God! It's freezing! "Why the flip did I not get a jacket?" I whispered to myself...My vision starts blurring & then...I black out...

????????'s P.O.V.
I get out of the house to leave to Soccer practice saying goodbye to my stupid sister, I left to the bus stop waiting for Brendan & the Others but seconds after arriving there, I saw a lady with raven hair & hazel eyes, she looks kinda cute- SHUT UP DUDE! You're Creepy! She started collapsing so I sprinted to her & caught her before she hit the ground..."She's literally freezing" I said to myself as I take off my jacket & put it on her. After that a 9 year old girl gets off a bus, she saw me & with wide eyes, she runs up to me with anger obvious on her face, "HEY, WHO ARE YOU & WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU ALIEN HUMAN INVADER!?" she said giving me a death glare... Looks like someone woke up the wrong side of the bed today..."Who are YOU to ask that huh?"
"I'm her Sister ya idiot! Now answe-" she paused & realized that I was in a T-Shirt, her eyes widen, "Why would you take off your jacket to give it to her?"
"ANYHOW, if she's your sister, where's your house?!"
"First, I can't to talk to strangers! Second, JUST FOLLOW ME!!!"
"First, You have to. Second, Thank you, Come on!"
"Ughh fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!"

:*:*  Magical Timeskip  *:*:

"Uhhh, I think I don't know where the house is..." We have literally been walking around every. Single. House on a street & still she doesn't know where her house is! What kind of memory does she have! A FISH!
"Ughh! I should've known! How can a 9 year old remember where her home is!"
"HEY! I'M 11! & ALSO! WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!?"
"GOD! JUST FOLLOW ME!"

Alya's P.O.V.
"Wooooowww! THIS is your house!" I look at the dude's house I mean MANSION in shock!

"Yeah, This is where I live. My uhh- whatever, at least it's something. You like it?"
"I don't like it! I LOOVVEEEE IIIIIT!!!". He giggles then walks up to the door & starts knocking, "FIERY HUMAN! OPEN UP!" a lady with orange & yellow gradient hair & sky blue eyes open the door, he didn't lie when he said Fiery Human. "Hey Lau-" She was rudely interrupted by the dude running up the stairs & into wherever he is, "LAURANCE! AT LEAST SAY HI! Wait...Who are these people?!"
"Don't mind anyone being here & come up! I need YOUR help!"
"Geez, Alright!"

Cadenza's P.O.V.
I go upstairs with a little girl who came with Laurance to MY ROOM!? He has a lady who looks incredibly familiar on my bed, she has raven hair and hazel eyes! "Again, WHO. ARE. THESE. PEOPLE? & Why did you get-" Laurance interrupts, "Shut up! She fainted in the bus station but I got her here since she was freezing cold!"
"Laurance, First, you get 2 ladies who are STRANGERS in the house! Second, You give her your jacket! Third, You get her to MY ROOM!"
"Cadenza, just check on her & then tell us if she's alright!"
"Fine! Now get out!" He & the 9 year old was leaves to the Living room, or...I don't know! They just left the room, ok?

Sending Next Chappie tomorrow after School!
~ Milly