Chapter 13:- Kidnapped/Threatened...

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating as I was at the very beginning...I've had end of the term assessments & after that, I left to UAE for some time! As you're reading this, I'll probably be asleep or unpacking since I'm writing this on a plane! Now! How many chapters do you want? 25 or 30? Comment on this please! Anyways, see ya later My Double 8 Agents!
~ Milly!

P.S. Sorry for the short chappie!

Aphmau's P.O.V.
"On board the S.S.LaurMau Ship!" Katelyn implied smirking after she heard that we will have those 2 days off! Everyone in the room laughed except for Cadenza & I...
"Aphmau? Cadenza? You two ok? After the fire was put out, you guys were glaring at the ground, not talking to anyone & not laughing at most of our jokes! Something HAS to be wrong! What happened?"
Where are these two idiots?

Laurance's P.O.V.
I can't believe this! You have to be kidding me!? THIS is what I get for not listening to Cadenza! Something bad ALWAYS happens when I don't listen to her! I look around to see an unconscious Garroth, "Garroth! Garroth!" I whisper screamed to him to wake him up! A little slot opened in his eyes then it fluttered open in shock where we are! "Don't scream anything!" I mumbled since this will only get the kidnappers know we're awake! This place is an abandoned shack & if you look out the window, you'll see a dark forest!

We're in the middle of nowhere!

I KNOW THAT! SAY SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW!

Well, sometimes saying something that's already known may make other people think of something that can help! Even though I don't want to do that!

WHY DO YOU NEVER ENCOURAGE ME!?

Because we 'sub-consciouses' don't ALWAYS do that! I'm here to stop straight forward people from getting in trouble!

Well, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M NOT ONLY IN TROUBLE, I'M PROBABLY GONNA GET KILLED!!!
"How did we get here?!" Garroth whispers back,
"I don't know! Last I remember, I was looking for you in the High & then something hard hit my head & now we're here!"
"Same...how do we get out of here? We both are tied to chairs!"
"Shhhhh- I hear footsteps!"
Then, 3 ladies & a guy, 2 of them wearing masks & a hoodie hiding their hair, get in!
"We got 'em for you!" The girl with snow-white hair &...OBSIDIAN-PURPLE EYES!?!? SASHA!?!?!? THEN, THAT GUY NEXT TO HER WITH BLACK HAIR & BLUE EYES IS GENE THEN!!!
"Now where's our payment?" Gene continued! Both Garroth & I look at each other, he knows as well!
The lady wearing light purple & black clothes & cat ears popping out of the holes on top of the hood threw them a bag, probably with money in them!
"Heh, Pleasure doing business with ya'! Let's get going, Sasha! Zenix is probably waiting in the truck!"
Haha, I knew it! It IS the Shadow Knights! They didn't even worry to do anything to hide who they are!

When Gene & Sasha left, the girls turned to face us!
"So~! How was that play so far before we politely interrupted?" Squeeky voice, cat ears, light purple...oh GREAT!!! NOT HER!?!?
I look away from her & then then the other girl with bright pink & black clothes started, "Alright, Listen up! I don't like it when people ignore or disrespect me or my friend! It may cost you your life!"
Garroth, hearing her, widen his eyes!
The girl with light purple clothes & cat ears probably noticed that I was trying to ignore everything around me & got a little too close to my face!
"Listen here Laurance! If you're not going to listen the polite way, Mi- I-I, then have to do it the hard way!" Heh, she almost talked in third person & say her name! Yup! Knew it! It's definitely Her!
"Heh, what are you going to do? Scratch him with your claws?" Garroth made fun of her!
"No, you'll see~" She broke something at my feet "LAURANCE!!!" Garroth screams, then everything faded into darkness...

Word Count:- 677 (MY IRENE! IT'S SO SHORT!)