Chapter 10:- Embarrassing Parents

Sorry for not updating for this long...blame it on school! It's just that exams are coming up & yeah...you can guess the rest...I'm really really so sorry! Because of that, I'll try to update tomorrow!
~ Milly

Nicole's P.O.V.
"Sis! Come on, we can go now!" Garroth yelled coming out from the school.
Aphmau glares at the girls & they just wink except for me, I sigh & looks away!
I suddenly heard a branch crack behind a tree! Is someone there? Nahh! It's probably my imagination!
"We should ge- oh hey ladies!"
"So~ Garroth! Do you know that your sister has-" Cadenza starts but NOT HAPPENING ON MY WATCH!
"SO APHMAU! I HEARD THAT YOU-You want to go ho-home early today! You better get Going!" I glare at Cadenza! God who does she think she is!?
Aphmau catches my drift & looks at Garroth, "Yeah! C-Come on! Let's go Garroth!" She then pulls him with her down the school stairs!
"Cadenza! What the heck?!" Katelyn stated with anger obvious in her eyes & voice.

Aphmau's P.O.V.
"So Garroth, why did Zane & Vlyad leave early today?"
"Oh, they said they wanted to re-hearse every 10 mins rather than every 40 mins! I just can't believe Zane wants this to go well!"
"Same!"

:*:*  When Aph & Gar arrived in front of their house  *:*:

"I'm scared to even get near the house! What Do You Mean 'You Open The Door'!?" I flare at Garroth.
"Fine..." he unlocks the door & opens it laggardly. I secrete behind him as he slowly walks in...
"Aphmau, Garroth...the newsletter came in...-" Aunt- I mean- 'MOM' Zianna, as mom wants me to call her, starts,
"-& you have an upcoming play..." they talking this way & walking to us is sending shivers up my spine...
"Mo-"
"& APHMAU! YOU ARE FREAKING JULIET!!!!!" Her howl probably reached to Antarctica!
"Mommy, it wasn't Aphmau's fault! Ms. Shellie gave us the roles randomly!"
"OH SO- wait...what?" Zianna stops. FINALLY THEY'RE LISTENING!!!
"B-But Zianna...APHMAU. IS. GOING. TO KISS. A BOOOOY!!!"
"Oh gurl! Laurance isn't THAT kind of boys! He's a sweet one when you get to know him! & pretty cute!" She winked to me as she whispered the last part making sure I was the only one to hear her!
I look down "I'm going to my room! We'll practice later Gar!" & walk upstairs! After that, I hear a faint Zane laugh behind his door! What is he laughing about?
"Zane! Are you-" I stopped in my tracks as I opened the door! Hahahahahaha! He...was literally...Playing. With PONIES!

The second I got in & giggled, he walked to me blatant, "Don't. You. Dare. Tell. ANYONE. About This! Forget it happened!"
"Tell who what?"
"Hahaha! Great uh...Girl-Woman Thing!" Oh come on! He was about to say my name! Fine then!
"Oh right, GARROTH! LOOK AT WHAT OUR RAVEN HAIRED BROTHER IS-" he interrupted by quickly put his hand on my mouth & locked the door shut!
"Aphmau! I thought you said you wouldn't tell anyone!" I rolled my eyes,
"Hey, if you don't tell anyone, I'll let you play with my ponies! I know how much you like them! Deal?" I nodded my head listlessly.
He unlocked the door & I sprinted, got my pony collection & went back to his room then locking the door.

Image reference (Not My Drawing!):- (He's blushing because he's shy *NoT a ShIp!* )
Drawing belongs to Deezy Amethyst!
Link:- https://rb.gy/ydz8ak

✧:*✧:*  DINNER TIME!!!  *:✧*:✧

:*:*  DINNER TIME!!!  *:*:

Garroth's P.O.V.
"Aph, Gar, Zane, Mom is calling you to Auntie Sylvanna's house! We're having dinner there!" Vlyad yelled for downstairs!
"COMING!" I yell back getting out of the room. Aphmau & Zane didn't hear that, did they?
"Zane, Aph! Get the Nether out of there!"
"Zane! Come on! What's wrong with you! Do you not know how to pick things up faster!?" I broke down the door but the stupid door didn't move, like it's stuck there!
"It'll be faster if I helped! Open the door! I broke the door but it's not moving from place!"
"THAT'S WHY WE ALWAYS KEEP THINGS BEHIND IT YA GOOF!"
"JUST COME OUT! IRENE!"
"FINE!" Zane & Aphmau yell in sync! The door almost falls on top of me & Aphmau stands with a purple bag in front of Zane pushing back the bookshelf to its place. That's why the door didn't open or move!
"It looks like you're going to sleep in the guest room again!" Aphmau said looking at Zane as we walk down the stairs.
"Whatever"

:*:*  Mini~Magical TimeSkip  *:*:

Aphmau's P.O.V.
"Soo...My Mini-muffin?~" Oh no, she doesn't call me that except if there's something on her mind!
"Uhh...yes?"
"Why did you not tell me that you have a play tomorrow?!" What's that question?! What do I even tell her?!
"So uhh...Aphmau! Let's get to practice for tomorrow's play, shall we?" Garroth said getting up & putting his empty plate in the sink, I nod, do the same thing then we both run upstairs to my room!
"Thanks Gar!" I whisper to him as I close the door.