Chapter 3:- Sylvanna & Zianna's plan

Aphmau's P.O.V.
"Mija, come on! Wake up already!"
"But I don't wanna!" I whine as I put the pillow on my face because ALYA! Opened the lights! God leave me alone! It's Sunday! "Aphmau! Mama made breakfast TACOS!" She said then ran downstairs! "Great" I whine then I realize...BREAKFAST TACOS! It's too good to be true! "wait...WHAT!?" "Mija, come down before your little sis eats all of them!"
"COMING!" I screamed at I sprinted to the kitchen counter! Mom NEVER makes breakfast tacos!

Unless...

:*:*  Timeskip after breakfast 'cause author is lazy AF!  *:*:

"Soo, Mija...?"

SEE? CALLED IT! SHE WANTS SOMETHING!

Don't give me those negative vibes! I know that!
"Yes Mama?" Irene help me! "We're moving to the neighborhood with your cousins!"
"You mean Garroth, Edge Lord & Vlyad? Great! But what about HighSchool?"
"Don't worry, you'll move into this HighSchool called Phoenix Drop High!"
"But that means I'll leave MY friends in MY HighSchool!"
"You mean Luella, Nadine & those two Devils?"
"Mo-om! Mateo & Marcellus Aren't Devils! They're normal people like me & you!"
"Like mom is even a person!" Alya whispers in my ear!

Sa~vage! Wow, I'm impressed! Anyhow, you think it's "great" to live next to your cousins?!

Uhh...yes?!

Gurl! Last time, you thought they were helping a person with planning their wedding but they were actually not! I rather NOT complete so you don't murder me!

Oh. My. Irene! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! IRENE, THIS WILL BE THE WORST TIME OF MY LIFE! You're actually helpful self conscious! I'm proud of you!

Thank You! BUT DO SOMETHING!?

Unfortunately, I can't! Mama will assume things! You know her TOO!

Sylvanna's P.O.V??? (Didn't expect that eh?)
Oh FINALLY I'M MOVING BACK! OH HOW MUCH I MISS ZIANNA IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MEASURE! THANK GOODNESS APH & ALY ARE OKAY WITH THIS! THIS. IS. AMAZING!
(God your daughter wants to kill herself & you're gonna explode from excitement here?! Boi...I don't even know anymore!!!)

:*:*  Timeskip brought to you by The Ro'meave Brothers  *:*:

Vylad's P.O.V.
"Okaaaay...so, let me get this straight...Aphmau & Alya are moving into the neighborhood, joining PDH & they are actually moving into the house right NEXT. TO US. RIGHT. NOW?!" I said everything I tried my best to understand from Garroth, "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING THIS WHOLE ENTIRE MORNING!!!"
"& why is that "girl-woman-thing" moving into the neighborhood exactly?!" Zane sassed, Sheesh!
"Why do YOU keep on calling her that exactly?!" I replied on his weird calling he calls Aphmau with every time our moms have a dinner party!
"Can you two forget about that & come with me to help them move in?!"

:*:*  Another Timeskip brought to you by The Ro'meave Brothers  *:*:

Aphmau's P.O.V.
"See ya later bestie!" I reply as Garroth leaves after helping me with unpacking, we also had dinner with the Ro'meves so it wasn't as bad!...unlucky, tomorrow I'll go to this High school that actually turns out Gar & his brothers are in! Oh great!

Finally updating...sorry I was visiting my family (mother's side) so yeah...we're actually going to live there & I'll go to another High! Kind of where I got the Idea for the chappie too! My aunts are so nice but dad is a little pissed out...he wanted to see his father (my grandpa)...oh well, It's great here!
Kaleb:- FINALLY I GOT A BOY TO PLAY SOCCER WITH! GOT THANK YOU!
Lilliana:- Uhh...At the least he's happy?...
Oh well, have a great day MyDouble8Agents! Stay safe!
~ Milly Charlene

Fact Time:-
Charlene is my middle name, all my friends call me with it
Grace is my (family name/last name)