Chapter 6:- The play!?

Aphmau's P.O.V.
"AHHHHH!!" I scream as in because I was on TOP of the tree, hanging off a branch for my LIFE!!!!!
"Aphmau! Are you okay?" Garroth yells,
"What do you think Sherlock!?"
"How are you going to get down!?"
"Call 9-"
"Oh, I don't know MAYBE SHE COULD JUST FLY DOWN LIKE ANY OTHER PERSON WOULD DO!?" Laurance yells at Travis sarcastically.
"Call-"
"Does Aphmau~Senpai know how to climb or uhh...get down a tree?"
"Can you call 91-"
"If I can, WOULD I BE HERE RIGHT NOW!?"
"JUST CALL FREAKING 911!?" Katelyn finally yelled at everyone!
"Why didn't you say that earlier!?"
"I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SAY THAT!".
Brendan ignores Katelyn & says, "Can't you just use your broom, Lucinda?"
"I SAID! CALL. 911!!!"
"GUYS!!!" I yell as it looks like they forgot I was up there! My hand was slipping off the branch little by little! I was getting scared!
"PLEASE JUST CALL THE THE FLIPPING COPS!!!" I yell, my hands felt numb! & just then, my hand slipped.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I closed my eyes ready for the hard impact......

But...

I...didn't...
I open my eyes to see Laurance looking at me with tears threatening to fall from his eyes...I then realize he was REALLY REALLY REALLY CLOSE to my face! My face felt like on fire! Laurance's face was a tint of pink as I'm sure I was too, I felt my heart skipping a beat...He also looks really Hot- I Mean Cu- I mea- Ughhhh!
Wait...do I like Laurance?...

OF COURSE YOU DO, STUPID!

SHUT UP!

Laurance's P.O.V.
"A-A-Are y-you o-ok!?" I stuttered like no tomorrow!

You mean blushed red like there's no tomatoes!

WHAT THE FRICK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT!?
"Umm y-yeah! I'm alright!" Her eyes are so beautiful! Just then Garroth screamed my face off!
"Laurance...yes, you are my best friend but ARE YOU NOT GOING TO PUT DOWN MY SISTER OR WHAT, CASANOVA!?"

:*:*  Timeskip to next day since Laur is probably dead  *:*:

Garroth's P.O.V.
"Ok students! Next 2 lessons are going to be practice for our new play! Now, the play is going to be Romeo & Juliet! Any auditions for a specific role?"
"Ms. Shellie, can I be the director & narrator?" Katelyn stood up & said politely. I never would've thought she liked theater or plays but, here we are!
"Yes you can Katelyn! Any more Auditions for a specific role?" The teacher signals Katelyn to stand next to her as she did.
"Ms! Can I make the outfits & costumes for the play?" Of course, the one & only, Cadenza, would say that!
"Great! Anyone else?...Anyone?" I don't think I would do anything specific or special in the play though, so I didn't say anything! Not even a person in the class did! I'm surprised that Aph didn't choose anything!

"Fine then! I knew this will happen! No one wants a specific role! Well, I'll just give you randomly!"
"WAIT! Can I have the role of Tybalt!?" Wow, last one I expected to do anything was Zane! Well, now that I think about it, he's perfect for that role! Ms. Shellie pulls out a transparent bowl from her drawer & puts it on the desk! It had some pieces of paper in it!
"Now, everyone! Come up to my desk & pick out a piece of paper! Whatever is written on the paper is your role!"

:*:*  Magical Timeskip  *:*:

"JULIET!?!? I JUST WANTED A SHORT ROLE!!!" Aphmau yelled her face off after she read the role on her paper! Oh hell nah! I'll be murdered once I get home by Auntie Sylvanna!......wait...APHMAU DIDN'T EVEN GET HER FIRST KISS YET!? OH GREAT!!! CAN THIS GET ANY BETTER!?!?
"I'm sure it's not THAT bad!" Cadenza said as she went to take a paper for herself!
"OH YEAH! MRS. CAPULET! THAT'S. AMAZING! COME ON! GO NEXT GARROTH!" Uh...wow! I never saw her EVER that happy! I walk up to the bowl, scared of what I'll get! I'll either get Sanson, Mercury or...oh no! ROMEO! THAT'LL BE AWFUL & AWKWARD!!! I close my eyes & choose on of the papers...I open it & see...IRENE, THANK YOU!
"I'm Mercury! Your turn Laurance!" Oh wait...Please Irene! If he gets Sanson & Travis gets Romeo, I'LL BE DEAD!!! Laurance puts his hand in the bowl,
wait...does he not know that no one is Romeo yet, right?
He doesn't know! He takes out the paper...

Please! Not Travis! HE CANNOT BE ROMEO!!! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!

"I'm- uhhh...wait, isn't Aphmau...Juliet?" He blushes a bright red!

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS! IRENE! YOU ARE THE BEST!
"Yes Aphmau~Senpai is! Wait...is...Laurance~Kun Romeo!?" Kawaii~Chan looks at him with sparkles in her eyes!
"Uhhh...N-N- Uhh...Fine, yes! I'm Romeo!" Kawaii~Chan's eyes widen as she smiles weirdly.
Just then, Nicole whispers, "Everyone, you better close your ears or-" "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!" Kawaii~Chan screams louder than an ambulance while jumping up & down! "Owww...my ear drums..." Cadenza says as a tear left her eye, probably from pain...

Sorry I updated late! I was studying for the upcoming assessments! Also! My brain was thinking of something to write! I'm so so so sorry!
Lilliana:- Welp! Kawaii~Chan definitely turned into a shipping ambulance!
Probably...Anyways, see ya later MyDouble8Agents! Stay safe!
~ Milly Charlene