Chapter 16:- Caught!

Aphmau's P.O.V.
"Dante, Wait!" Katelyn yelled at him before he got out Zane's van. "You forgot your sword!" He took his sword & ran off..."I hope the plan goes well!"
"Wait...Kate...He didn't forget anything else, right?"
"I don't think so..." we both look at the back seats... "THE COMMUNICATION AMULET!!!"

Dante's P.O.V.
I've been following Garroth for an hour but finally arrived at a cave but just then, Garroth stopped, pulled out a sword, ran up to me with the sword to my neck, "Well well well, what do we have here?" I reach to my...Oh shoot! WHERE'S THE AMULET?! "Now...Why were you following me?!" I slowly snatch his phone from his pocket, "I-I uhh...Y-You dropped your wallet!" "Really?!" He says in a unbelieving tone, "N-No! I-I mean Y-Your Key uh-Ph-Phone! Ha! haha!"
"Well then...Give. It!" I hand him the phone shaking, "Now, LEAVE!"

"Well, at least put your sword away from my neck so I can pass!" I start gaining my confidence back as I put my hand on the handle of the sword, "Fine..." the second he takes away the sword from my neck, I put my sword to his, but instead of looking surprised or scared, he smiled wickedly, a smile no one ever saw on Garroth. "Aren't you scared I may cut your head off?" He doesn't reply, but instead blushes a tint of pink & nods his head 'yes'. I turn around laggardly & see Ivy right behind me with a gun...Where the Nether did she get that gun?! "H-Hi I-I-I-Ivy..."
"Hi Dante! How's your day so far?"
"G-Great!"
"Well then not anymore!" She puts the gun up to my forehead
"Look at the sun one more time, because it'll be the last time you see it!"

Sorry that this is short. I just feel like vomiting rn! My sis & her bf have locked themselves in her room for *looks at the clock* 3 HOURS NOW! I SWEAR IF HE GETS HER PREGNANT I'LL F*CKING K*LL HIM!!!
~ Unfortunately, Milly