Chapter 6: Learned a little

Gu Yan stared at the poster deeply, already thinking about how to teach Gu Yanning when he went back.

No wonder he couldn't drive away last night, because he was looking for a chance to stuff his suitcase with posters.

On the day Gu Yanshen went to Mangcheng Entertainment, he verbally confessed that Sheng Chao had asked him for a signed photo, but Gu Yanshen forgot after the interview. On weekdays, what he said to Sheng Chao, Sheng Chao would be like a walking memo, remember clearly.

But that day, Sheng Chao was absent-minded for some reason, and then both of them forgot about it.

After knowing that Gu Yanshen hadn't asked for an autograph photo, Gu Yanning called and made trouble several times. Gu Yan couldn't bear to call Gu Yanning's head teacher directly and asked him to confiscated Gu Yanning's mobile phone.

At the end of the final exam on Friday, Gu Yanning didn't look back at her home. She squatted at the door of Gu Yanshen's house and waited after school. He also said that starting next week, the school should preview the next semester's class in advance, so he can spend two days on the weekend.

Gu Yan was so annoyed by him that he went with him.

result!

Gu Yanning sneaked into his room and forcibly prepared such a big surprise for him?

Gu Yan sullenly, without emotional explanation. "I have a friend who is a fan of Lu Wenxing and asked me to bring him an autographed photo."

"It turned out to be like this." Li Xiangming didn't have the slightest doubt, and immediately believed.

The others also showed an expression of thats how it is.

Song Jiajia didn't react on the face, always feeling that Gu Yanshen was a friend out of nothing, and couldnt stop gazing at Gu Yanshen. Gu Yanshens eyes were open and natural, and there was no flaw in it.

"Trouble Wen Xingda will help me sign."

"Okay." Lu Wenxing breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't believe it. Lu Wenxing felt weird if Gu Yanshen really liked him.

The director took the toy trumpet and blew it, attracting everyone's attention.

"We are a variety show with free choice. During the recording of this issue, you can make any comments." The director started to mention the room allocation after he emphasized.

"There are a total of four rooms upstairs, you can discuss it and see how to divide it."

It's not the first time Song Jiajia has participated in a variety show. The director team often digs holes for guests to jump. She is not sure about it again, "Let us distribute it freely?"

"Yes." The director smiled peacefully, "I just said that we are a variety show with free choice, and we also give you the right to comment."

Song Jiajia couldn't ask anything else, so she could only give up temporarily. She hooked Wen Miao's shoulder, "I can live with Miaomiao."

Li Xiangming did not immediately make a choice, he first analyzed the situation.

"There are seven of us, and one of them can live by himself."

"Then Teacher Li, do you mind living with me?" Zhou Zitong sent an invitation to live in with Li Xiangming, and Li Xiangming responded with an'OK' gesture.

The rest are Lu Wenxing, Gu Yanshen and Wen Yu.

Lu Wenxing doesn't want to have too much intersection with the protagonist outside the camera. If he can, he would definitely want to live by himself, but as a junior, Gu Yanshen, who is a senior, should be given priority.