Chapter 86: Inherited shares

Although Lu Wenxing doesn't have many films, there are quite a few celebrities I know in the circle. In addition, he has a good personality, even if he is just an artist who happened to meet at the event, he can add friends in the end.

This is the first movie he starred in. Friends in the movie circle also forwarded and supported it. The box office of "Return to the Snow Mountain" remained high for several days, and Gu Yanshen gave Lu Wenxing a movie ticket at 8:30 in the evening.

[ET]?

【. 】Fan benefits, what others have, you also have.

Lu Wenxing looked at the WeChat sent by Gu Yanshen and wanted to laugh a little. I don't know where he copied the strange words.

[ET] Others watch a movie in pairs, so you let your boyfriend watch it by himself?

【. 】There are night scenes at night, I cant accompany you

【. 】Mao Mao Grievance.jpg

[ET] Then you would give me one more

【. 】No, you watch movies with others...I'm jealous

[ET] You're still confident when you're jealous

【. 】Legal relationship, being jealous is also legal

The last movie that Gu Yan held was close to Lu Wenxing's house, and it was only a 20-minute drive away. Lu Wenxing bought a bucket of popcorn and a coke bucket...Well, if someone else has it, he also has it.

He arrived early, starting at 8:30, and he entered at 8:15. There was no one in the theater, and the film clips that were about to be aired and already aired were shown on the screen.

It didn't take long for people watching the movie to walk in one after another. The viewing area in the middle was filled up instantly. Before the movie started, Lu Wenxing ate popcorn and sent Gu Yanshen WeChat.

[ET] All your fans are here?

【. 】No, fans can get two and bring friends or objects to see

[ET] Where did they get their movie tickets?

【. 】Several fan groups, let the administrator send out red envelopes, work hard, and fans who grab the red envelopes can take screenshots and ask the administrator for movie tickets.

Lu Wenxing was surprised for a moment, and could still operate like this.

【. 】Are there many people here?

[ET] Quite a lot.

Lu Wenxing suspected that Gu Yanshen asked him to watch the movie, but he was actually asking him to explore the fans.

[ET] Except for the first three rows, they are almost full

The lights in the movie theater dimmed, and Lu Wenxing saw a man wearing a hat and a mask coming up the stairs and stopped in the same row as Lu Wenxing.

"Sorry, thanks."

His hat was pressed low, thanking the audience who closed his feet and let him in.

Lu Wenxing glanced at the empty space beside him, and the two people who came across an empty space obviously came together.

Then the people around him are alone like him?

But not two tickets per person?

It's not polite to stare at others. After noticing the other person's approach, Lu Wenxing lowered his head and sent Gu Yanshen a WeChat message.