Chapter 81: Mate selection criteria

Lu Wenxing finally intends to take over the movie, for which he pushed for nearly two months of endorsements and variety show invitations.

Wen Zheng helped him find a coach, and he also studied seriously for two months.

The basic skills of the athletes for several years are there, and Lu Wenxing must not be able to compare with more than ten years of practice, but two months is enough for him to be familiar with the sport. I also participated in the competition set up by the ski resort and experienced the fun of the competition.

He also knew freestyle skiers and watched them perform stunts on steep slopes, sliding, jumping, and somersaulting. Although Lu Wenxing was amazed at the difficult and dangerous moves, Wen Zheng was not allowed to learn it. Under the eyes of the coach, he still learned some simple dazzling skills.

At the beginning of September, the movie "Return to the Snow Mountain" was fixed.

Today was the first time the cast and crew met. Lu Wenxing was hit on the shoulder by Du Xiangyuan, who got out of the car one step before Lu Wenxing arrived on the set.

Lu Wenxing didn't take it to heart at first, just as careless, until the director asked them to introduce and get acquainted with each other, Du Xiangyuan greeted everyone enthusiastically, and only ignored Lu Wenxing.

He didn't shook Lu Wenxing's hand back, and responded indifferently, "Du Xiangyuan."

Du Xiang was originally the movie male number two. It was the first time that Lu Wenxing and him met, and he didn't know where to provoke him, but Lu Wenxing didn't think of the reason and left it behind.

"Where is Cheng Xuan?"

"He is in the rest room, shall I take you there?"

"No, I can go by myself." Lu Wenxing asked the crew member for the location, and walked towards Cheng Xuan's rest room.

Cheng Xuan served as a screenwriter in the crew and participated in filming. But due to personality reasons, I didn't meet with everyone. At first, the producer hesitated whether to let Cheng Xuan take charge of the screenwriter, because it is really difficult to communicate and may delay the progress.

However, due to the fact that the Cheng family is rich and generous in investment, it can support the expenses of the entire crew and the purchase of equipment and props.

"Star."

Cheng Xuan hadn't seen Lu Wenxing for a long time, and happily greeted him as soon as he saw him.

"Would you like to live with me at night?"

Lu Wenxing was worried that Cheng Xuan was unaccustomed to staying in a hotel alone. As soon as his voice fell, he met Cheng Xuan's bright eyes.

"is it okay?"

"Can."

"The stars have seen other artists, have you seen Du Xiangyuan?"

"Well, what's the matter?"

Cheng Xuan said to him, "The director first found you, but your agent didn't immediately agree."

When the director invites artists, he will also give them time. But the movie is not a hot topic, and it is different from the popular popular movie. Probably because he thinks that Lu Wenxing's promise is small, the producer wants to praise Du Xiangyuan.

Although the director did not agree, he also gave the script and did not reveal the role played by Du Xiangyuan. Everyone knows that if Lu Wenxing refuses, the director will let Du Xiangyuan be the male number one.