Chapter 64: Crying well

The filming of "Machiavellian" came to an end, but the filming speed slowed down. Qin Yu wanted to give Lu Wenxing enough time to experience the last few scenes.

"Are you ready?"

Lu Wenxing nodded.

Lu Wenxing walked in front of the camera, and after the field record hit the board, the shooting began.

Feng Xiao was wearing a white robe. He was standing on the edge of the cliff with a dozen killers in front of him.

Even when he was weak, he didn't panic at all. He didn't blink his eyes, just clenched the sword in his hand.

There were several corpses lying beside him, all of which were killed by Feng Xiao.

"Let's go together."

Feng Xiao's eyes gradually sharpened. After a few moves, Feng Xiao was gradually defeated, but his offensive remained undiminished. He would rather give up the defense and cut the killer a few more swords.

The scene was chaotic, with several figures intertwined, and it was almost impossible to see the specific location. Feng Xiao's sword is fierce, like a wandering dragon.

After a dozen moves, several people in black fell.

At this moment, someone walked around Feng Xiao's back and wanted to make a sneak attack. The short knife that fell on the ground suddenly flew up. It turned out that Feng Xiao's sword provoked, and the attacker was stabbed in the neck by a short knife, killing him on the spot.

He curled up the corners of his mouth, seemingly disdainful.

The assassins broke down too much, and they didn't start to be radical. Several people looked at each other and became cautious.

They planned to adopt a siege strategy and slowly approached Feng Xiao with their weapons.

At the same time as the close attack, someone threw a poison dart in the dark, Feng Xiao found it, but was entangled and avoided.

The poison dart scratched his right hand, and his clothes cracked open with a sneer, revealing a deep bone wound.

The killer sneered, "This toxin spreads to the bloodstream and slows your movements. How do you want to hold the sword after hurting your right hand?"

Feng Xiao didn't care, the sword was thrown into the air.

There was a pop.

The hilt of the sword was borrowed with his left hand, and there was only a cold killing intent in Feng Xiao's eyes.

"Haha, reinforcements are here."

With the sound of footsteps, a group of people arrived in time holding swords.

"Feng Xiao, surrender. Lord will consider rewarding you with a whole body."

Feng Xiao has been on the battlefield for a long time, if he was afraid of death, he would have surrendered to the enemy.

-With a bang.

After the thunder, the smoke filled.

"not good."

The killers were eager to dissipate the smoke, but let them wave their hands, and the smoke did not dissipate so quickly when there was no wind.

"go."

The waist became hot, and a hand wrapped around Feng Xiao's waist, leading him to escape from danger.

"Lu Feixue, let go."