Chapter 78: Surprise

After the live broadcast of the variety show, Lu Wenxing and Gu Yanshen returned to City C together, and Wen Zheng sent a car to the airport to pick up the plane half an hour in advance.

The two of them walked through the exit of T3. The car was already waiting at the door. Fans didn't know where the news came from, so they crouched at the garage exit at noon.

The airport sent several security guards over to maintain order, because it was near the garage and it was dangerous for cars to get in and out. The security guards pulled two cordons.

"Go back a little, and don't push the people in the back row."

The security guard who was transferred out of the terminal building was a bit impatient. He was comfortable blowing on the air conditioner inside, but he had to be transferred here to maintain order.

"What you can't see, they got in the car directly after they got out."

The security guard was sweating profusely and persuaded the squatting fans to go home early. "The sun is so big that it will cause heat stroke."

"Brother security, let's not make trouble, don't rush us, okay."

"It's the first time I can have such close contact with an idol. Please let me see it. It's satisfying at a glance."

"I have my birthday today. If I can see the stars and Brother Shen, that would be the best birthday present I have received this year."

"Let them stay, it's useless if you rush." ​​Another security guard walked over, and he emphasized again facing everyone.

"Don't push the people in front of the people standing in the back. The people in the back are all standing on the lawn. They are not allowed to get out. It's dangerous for cars to get in and out."

Maybe it was noon, or maybe there were few cars at this exit. Fans squatted here for several hours and few cars passed by.

"The car moved."

The black commercial car that had been parked drove a little inside.

Gu Yanshen walked out with sunglasses, Lu Wenxing was wearing a hat, and was dazzled by the sun before he came out.

"City is so hot, it's almost 37 degrees today."

"Get in the car right away." Gu Yanshen raised his hand to help Lu Wenxing shade.

Lu Wenxing raised his hand to cover the sunlight, and suddenly heard several screams.

"Ah ah ah ah!! The stars are the stars."

"Brother Shen! Gu Yanshen."

The two fans were standing on the lawns on both sides of the road, but the car blocked the two, and the people on the side still saw them.

The car drove to the front, and the two got into the car.

"Lu Wenxing, the stars."

"Gu Yanshen."

The two have gotten in the car, and the fans still refuse to leave, even if they can't see them, they will watch the car leave.

"The windows can't see the inside."

"A little disappointed, did any sisters take pictures just now? Remember to send it to me."

"Let me pray that they will roll down the windows."

"It's so hot, the air conditioner must be on, and I probably didn't pay attention to us."

There was a barrier in front, and the car drove very slowly. When fans watched the car leave, the window was rolled down.