Chapter 99: Cohabitation invitation

At 7:30 in the morning, the curtains opened automatically, and sunlight poured in through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

Lu Wenxing rolled over subconsciously, feeling a big hand on his waist that was hard to ignore, hugging him tightly.

"Would you like to sleep for a while?"

Gu Yan rubbed Lu Wenxing's hair deeply, buried his face on his neck, and naturally kissed Lu Wenxing on the back of the neck.

"Well"

Lu Wenxing still remembers that he was going to pick up his parents in City B today. After turning a few times on the bed, he sat up with sleepiness, the quilt slipped off, and the sun kissed Lu Wenxing's shoulder.

Looking down, he could see the deep and shallow hickeys on his body. Lu Wenxing only felt sore and weak, and he was tired after stretching.

Lu Wenxing was thinking of restraint at first, but Gu Yan teased him in every possible way, and he didn't know where he learned so many ways to toss people.

"I will rub it for you?"

Gu Yanshen sat up and stretched out his hand to rub Lu Wenxing's lower back, "Or you can lie down."

"No." Lu Wenxing avoided Gu Yanshen's hand, lifted the quilt and got out of the bed.

"Baby, don't irritate me this morning."

Lu Wenxing didn't wear anything on his body, with ambiguous hickeys all over his body, from shoulders to lower abdomen. The ankles go up, on the calves and thighs.

Lu Wenxing looked at the marks on his body with a headache, walked to the floor mirror, and there was a bite mark on his side of his neck, "Ms. Gu is a dog."

Gu Yanshen took a piece of clothing and put it on Lu Wenxing's body, "This is not uncontrollable."

"Who asked you to call me like that?"

"How did I recruit you?" Lu Wenxing was inexplicably.

"You just recruited me when you stood in front of me." Gu Yanshen hugged Lu Wenxing from behind, lowered his head and wanted to kiss him, Lu Wenxing sideways and avoided.

"Hurry up to change clothes and wash, and I will pick up my parents later."

"I'll rub it for you."

"No, need, need." Lu Wenxing refused firmly, took his clothes and turned and walked into the bathroom, closing the door with a slam.

Gu Yanshen said the same last night.

"I will rub your waist for you."

At first, he was serious, but he moved his hands and feet in a few moments, pulling him again.

Lu Wenxing turned on the shower, and the warm water slid over his body. The water drops slid down the neck to the collarbone, and down the chest.

Lu Wenxing raised his head and washed his face before regaining his energy. Not only was his waist sore, but his feet were a bit soft.

Yesterday was really too much.

Gu Yanshen said that he wanted to play with Lu Wenxing's four hands and let Lu Wenxing sit on his lap. If he changed a place, Lu Wenxing would definitely refuse, because it is conceivable what will happen next.

However, Lu Wenxing was so obsessed yesterday that he somehow agreed.

He had never seen Gu Yanshen playing the piano before, but the appearance of Gu Yanshen playing the piano was particularly fascinating.