Chapter 38: Birthday cake [one more]

In order not to attract attention, Xie Chengfei's family took the invitation letter to enter.

They are not in the same position as Wen Jia, but they are also an audience with the best perspective.

"Mom, did you bring the gift?"

Lu Xiaofei looked at him amusedly, "Take it, take it. You didn't want to talk to your brother yesterday, but you started to urge me to go out before the time is up today."

Xie Chengfei turned his head awkwardly, but the meaty milk fat made people want to pinch.

"Mom, are you sure Wen Family is my brother's biological parents?"

He tossed and didn't sleep well last night, it was all scenes of Lu Wenxing's confession when he was a child.

He lowered his eyelashes to cover the loss of his eyes, and in turn comforted Xie Chengfei. "It's okay, you will find it. I'm not sad, and you are with me."

Lu Xiaofei sighed helplessly, "Hum, I wanted to tell you yesterday that you have a temper again."

The high school is closed, but some students did not leave school and chose to review at school. Xie Chengfei was one of them. He didn't know that his parents had also come to City C until the morning of the second.

After talking on the phone with Lu Xiaofei, he went directly to the airport and only saw Wen's family when he arrived. In such a sudden situation, Lu Xiaofei only told him that Lu Wenxing had found his family.

The news was like a thunder-blasted Xie Chengfei at a loss. When he saw Lu Wenxing coming out, he wanted to go up and talk to Lu Wenxing, but Wen Zheng took a step faster to pick up the suitcase in Wenxing's hand.

This made Xie Chengfei unacceptable for a while.

"Look, this is the photo left by Aunt Ji Yuan." Lu Xiaofei retrieved the photo Ji Yuan sent him from the phone album.

She built a separate album for Lu Wenxing, all of Lu Wenxing's childhood photos.

"Is it exactly the same?" Lu Xiaofei said warmly, "At the critical moment of your senior year in high school, I couldn't talk to you in detail, and after all, your brother is the son of a wealthy family. Even going home is not that simple. ."

Lu Xiaofei usually likes to watch dog blood dramas, lost, civet cats for princes, etc., the road home is very bumpy, even some mothers and daughters are beside each other, but they can't recognize them for a long time. He will always be stopped by bad guys, but fortunately, his stars are not so hard to twist.

"The second day your brother flew to country Y, their family came to see me. Your Aunt Ji Yuan knew that your brother was his biological child, but did not rush to recognize each other, but came to find me first and confirm with me. Only then did I dare to recognize your brother, which shows that Aunt Ji Yuan really loves your brother."

Xie Chengfei also thought that after meeting in the concert hall that day, they went to the restaurant to eat together. At that time, Ji Yuan asked Lu Wenxing what he likes to eat. He didn't take it to heart at the time. He just thought Aunt Ji Yuan was too enthusiastic. Now think about it. There are traces to follow.

"On the third day they went to country Y, they took the stars for a paternity test. They even showed me the paper photos and electronic versions for fear that I would be worried."

Xie Chengfei looked at Lu Xiaofei suspiciously, "A paternity test done in country Y? Report it to me. You don't understand English."

"Your Aunt Ji is considerate and prepared a Chinese version."